meta knight. a clone or not a clone?

ok well if you want him to be a clone well then lets put some kirby in it and a little bit of marth and link and roy and there you go!! lol sorry snake war if i used some of your idea of the subject lol..

My prediction is that Mate Knight isn't even going to be in the game..... (looks around)....... Hahaha fooled you all

i think he thought wat u said wasnt very funny........

oh but u almost fooled me! and wen u said fooled ya i was like ROTFL!!! HAHAHAAH!!

:D

really now. the trailer shows meta knight using his sword moves and i pretty much doubt he will be a clone of kirby. SSBB seems to be getting rid of the clones from melee (NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I wish they could stay, and hopefully they will (says a little silent prayer)

I doubt they will get rid of them...it would be stupid...for example: people love both ganondorf and cpt. falcon so I doubt they could take out one of them, they may change their moves but even that may piss some people off. Oh and sorry for the "spamming" I was trying to get my point across. Apparently someone clued in.

Kirby sucks( I mean the blows in way....... and because he's pink the bad way too) and has a poorly made hammer( and a sword that pops out of nowhere). Meta has a Razor sharp sword and slices people in a variety of ways, not a clone.

i dont hate him i just dont like his color. kirby is actually really cool with the power taking and he's the first nintendo video game character I'VE seen with a cellphone...... or i might of forgot one

asdfghjkl said:
i dont hate him i just dont like his color. kirby is actually really cool with the power taking and he's the first nintendo video game character I'VE seen with a cellphone...... or i might of forgot one
you know you can always change his color in ssbm lol

Back