Metal Gear Solid 4 Coming to Wii!

What do you get from being so negative?

I hope its on Wii, and I hope it's good. That's enough for me

im not being negative just stating a Fact, it will never come to Wii. which is no big deal i will enjoy palying MGS4 in all its 1080p glory. which is fine just as i can play TP on Wii and i cant on PS3

Really, really hope it comes out for wii if it does i will defenite buy it.

zachp18 said:
i think the 360 has a 65% chance of gettin it and the wii has a 20% chance of gettin it.:yesnod:

yea thats promisng, umm hey mgs, has came to nintendo systems before, actuly it started on the gb, so we more like got a 80 percent chance

Wiired said:
If it comes to Xbox 360 (which I doubt) I will officially love you.

He means this in the bill cliton way
Cpt.McCloud said:
This won't happen.

MGS4 is a really big game for the PS3 it wont just get passed around.

I highly doubt it will reach another console, there is a possibility of a spin off for the wii but MGS has moved forward to high defination graphics and everything so i don't think this will happen.
hmm who had resident evil 4, and then what system got it 6 months later, does that count as passing around, do you rember what they did when mgs2 came out, they made a spin off for the cube, that game was the reason i got a cube so yea its highly possible this will happen

Last edited:
Cknapp151 said:
yea thats promisng, umm hey mgs, has came to nintendo systems before, actuly it started on the gb, so we more like got a 80 percent chance

He means this in the bill cliton way

hmm who had resident evil 4, and then what system got it 6 months later, does that count as passing around, do you rember what they did when mgs2 came out, they made a spin off for the cube, that game was the reason i got a cube so yea its highly possible this will happen

MGS4 Is a really big game for the PS3.

360 has halo 3
PS3 has MGS4
Wii has Smash bro's

Those are the games everyone is talking about.

I mean its like halo getting put to wii.

Why do you people feel the need to post all these unconfirmed things all the time? Half of what I read on this forum is unconfirmed garbage that you guys make seem like IT'Z SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUNA HAPPEN!1

Grow some brains, people...PLEASE.

Everyone who is so sure must have great references. Since they are such wonderful references please PM me and let me know when...
-twilight princess comes to PSP
-Halo 3 releases on DS
-Microsoft takes a motion sensing class
-Wii gets really fat
-Taco bell starts serving hamburgers
Thanks for all your time you people sure know alot and ill be glad When MGS4 DOESNT COME TO THE WII AND NEVER WILL BECAUSE EVERY TEXTURE EVERY MATERIAL EVERY POLYGON ALL CONTROLS AND EVERYTHING HAS TO BE REDONE AND REMAPPED

fatalorgasm92 said:
EVERY MATERIAL EVERY POLYGON ALL CONTROLS AND EVERYTHING HAS TO BE REDONE AND REMAPPED
Exactly. Last generation exlusives could be lost and it wouldn't be surprising because the consoles were all on a similar level.

This generation that can happen with the PS3/360/PC but not the Wii.

Unless a game is a Wii exlusive or available on last-gen systems it's not going to happen to often. (Don't expect a PS3, 360, Wii only game).

yeah.. im thinkin if it does come out for wii it wont be the same game, might be called mgs4 but itll probably be totally different, but still sweet hopefully! theres just no way they can make the same game for wii.

People are being to harsh here.

Fair enough it won't happen but people are getting angry and stuff.

I would prefer a sword game then a stelthy sort of game on the wii.

Back