Metal Gear Solid 4 New Trailer

Well everyone says it was new and i havent seen it before either.

Good news its slated for a 2007 release.

No. It's slated for March 2008(Gamespot). Also it can be seen on TV (G4TV) if you have the channel. Man you need to catch up on current news. I'm going to repeat myself here rather than put another post. Konami said, "No MGS4 till March 2008." Deal with it. That link is old.

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=T000316

Last edited:
No, at the end of the video it says 2008 then scratches out the 8 and puts a 7. I dont get G4TV. Gamespot and EBgames will change dates as the company does. So right now Hideo himself is saying 2007.

I always had a feeling. The way he looks at Otacon.

Ive never actually thought about going to the games respected site. A lot of things that arent on there can be found other places.

this would be cooler if it was actually a war shooter game, but its a..stealth game???

Well yea. Were you expecting something else?

GamerCon said:
Well yea. Were you expecting something else?
well no
but if this game were to come out on the 360
and it was actually a war game, like THAT.
i would probably check it out.

(by war game i mean shooter/fighting/killing tons of stuff)

They do, Gears of War. I guess after seeing how a real game is made, Gears doesnt seem that great, harharhar.

Gears is the best shooter I've played in a long time. Active reload and cover system in my opinion redefines what a shooter should be. Realistic - not running into a room strafing in circles, jumping and gunning your target down...

As for MGS I gave up after sons of liberty - I didn't think that game worked as well on the ps2 as MGS did on the ps1. (depended too heavily on the game world being cuboid. - everything was 90 degree angles - the Splinter cell games were/are better)...

I only played 5 minutes of SC. After i shot guys in the head a few time and they still killed me, it wasnt as fun cause i had to stay hidden. I like MGS cause you can alert the guards and not have to worry about getting a Game Over from it.

Back