metal gear solid for wii?

I love the MGS games. I considered getting a PS3 just to play MGS4 and FFXIII. But if it came out for the Wii, which I doubt, then I would be the first person at the store. :lol:

if it comes out for the wii i will defenite buy it.

also which games do you enjoy more metal gear or splinter cell?

zachp18 said:
maybe a remake of somesort with wii controls?

They better not. Nintendo ticked me off when they did that with RE4.

Don't get your hopes up on a mgs for the wii. Hideo Kojima is still high from the opium party at Nintendo HQ for snake appearing in SSBB. I'd love to see one but I'm not expecting it.

Gr34t3st said:
They better not. Nintendo ticked me off when they did that with RE4.

Don't get your hopes up on a mgs for the wii. Hideo Kojima is still high from the opium party at Nintendo HQ for snake appearing in SSBB. I'd love to see one but I'm not expecting it.

why does the RE4 remake tick you off, its going to be awesome. Are you one of those people that are tried of seeing remakes for the wii because i think thats dumb its fun to play a game over with new and better controls... also capcom has RE:UC coming out so this RE4 remake is just to hold us over until it comes out. As for there being a Metal Gear Solid game i doubt it Kojima is done with those games MGS4 would not be coming out now if Kojima had not gotten death threats... so i guess if we want one for the Wii we should send him hate mail, haha.

So far there are no confirmations on this matter...

But there are some romours. Snake is present in Brawl, that must mean something, Nintendo and Kojima are setting something for with the Nintendo next gen console, a game is a possibility, why not??
Nintendo have worked, in the past, with them and they had MGS games on GameCube, two, Twin Snakes and Substance. Both great games.
Not to mention that MGS began in a Nintendo console...

I think that the Wii has very chances to get a MGS game.

demonflair said:
So far there are no confirmations on this matter...

But there are some romours. Snake is present in Brawl, that must mean something, Nintendo and Kojima are setting something for with the Nintendo next gen console, a game is a possibility, why not??
Nintendo have worked, in the past, with them and they had MGS games on GameCube, two, Twin Snakes and Substance. Both great games.
Not to mention that MGS began in a Nintendo console...

I think that the Wii has very chances to get a MGS game.

I think you are mistaken about the MGS games for the GC because Substance is not on it. and again to correct you MG started on the MSX and was ported to the NES and Snakes Revenge is not even part of the MG and MGS stories in fact Kojima hates it... The true sequal is solid snake for MSX. the MGS games started on the Playstation and i know this is blasphemy but i think that is where they should stay the controller is the best for that game. Since MGS2 the game just has to have pressure sensitive buttons. but yeah sorry to call you out on all of that. and i think I remember reading the reason Solid Snake is in SSBB is because Myiamoto owed Kojima a favor and Kojima had been trying to get Snake in the game since before SSBM.

so i guess saying that i think the chances are very low for a MGS game on the Wii

Belmont said:
I think you are mistaken about the MGS games for the GC because Substance is not on it. and again to correct you MG started on the MSX and was ported to the NES and Snakes Revenge is not even part of the MG and MGS stories in fact Kojima hates it... The true sequal is solid snake for MSX. the MGS games started on the Playstation and i know this is blasphemy but i think that is where they should stay the controller is the best for that game. Since MGS2 the game just has to have pressure sensitive buttons. but yeah sorry to call you out on all of that. and i think I remember reading the reason Solid Snake is in SSBB is because Myiamoto owed Kojima a favor and Kojima had been trying to get Snake in the game since before SSBM.

so i guess saying that i think the chances are very low for a MGS game on the Wii

Oh nooo... lost all my hope when I read that...

Still, I think that it might happen...

I would take a remake thats it as much as i love MGS i just think the playstation the only capable system to make the games the best they can be... but i could take a remake of MGS2 for the wii i would buy that the day it came out.

Back