Metal Gear Solid, How much?

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
I have a copy of MGS in fair condition. Plays fine but is a little scratched. What do you think i could get for it? I've also got access to Conkers Bad Furday for N64 and i understand that's rare too, any info on this?

my buddy is shipping to basic and leaving all his retro games with me, i dont really intend to sell them, except maybe MGS wich is already mine, but im just curious.

If it's the original and not a Greatest Hit, you'll get a great deal on MGS1. Especially if you have the Discs, Instruction manual, and case.

I know Conker is rare, but I dunno how much you can get for it.

You probably wont get much for MGS
Never believe the "MEGA RARE" tags on ebay
Metal Gear Solid everybody has had a copy of it
Conker is only Rare in publishers name

You probably wont get much for MGS
Never believe the "MEGA RARE" tags on ebay
Metal Gear Solid everybody has had a copy of it
Conker is only Rare in publishers name

i wasnt going by ebay, i didnt even bother because people over price or bid low and i can never tell how much somthing is really worth.

thanks for the replies though.

MGS = around $6 it can be found anywhere now a day. Thanks to Mass Production :-(

Conker = around $25.

if you plan on selling them try it at digitpress.com and join the forums (Buying/Selling forum)

MGS = around $6 it can be found anywhere now a day. Thanks to Mass Production :-(

But shouldn't it depend on the edition? If it's the original, non-Greatest Hit PlayStation release ("Clear" discs, old PS disc case, etc), it should be worth more than a mere 6 dollars.

The Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection version (Black discs) is the re-release that surely isn't worth much of anything.

Last edited:
Back