Metal Gear Solid: Rising 360

Lmao to whoever said Sony bought Konami and MGS.

Also, Rising is multiplatform. The Big Boss game is a for PSP and is called 'Peace Walker'

Lmao to whoever said Sony bought Konami and MGS.

Also, Rising is multiplatform. The Big Boss game is a for PSP and is called 'Peace Walker'

Was I right? Yus sir e.

Just thought that I'd confirm that MGS: Rising will be on the PS3 as well as the 360. There was a teaser at the Konami press conference just now and it showed the PS3 logo as well as the Xbox logo.

Also, if you didn't know, it's primarily a stealth-action game. Not sure if that had been said. What we do know, and what's just been reiterated, is that the team behind MGS4 will be creating it, and it will feature Raiden as the main character. Obviously (just repeating **** from the Konami PC).

If I recall correctly, MGS:R is going to be a Spin-off and comprised of fast-paced gameplay without the traditional stealth gameplay of other MGS games. MGS:R is planned to be the western-aimed game while MGS: Peace Walker being the actual next MGS game with the traditional gameplay and japanese-aimed. To be honest, as a Metal Gear fan, MGS:R excites me the least since it doesn't seem to have much going for it in terms of story continuity nor in the famous stealth gameplay. I'd still buy it, of course.

On a side note, I think it's kinda funny that MGS:R's gameplay is called "Lightning Bolt Action".

Every time I read it I expect Raiden to throw lightning bolts at people.

That, to this days, stand as one of the most memorable scenes for me in video game history.

All is going wrong then suddenly, an armless Raiden appears and dominates. I sat there speechless, didn't know what to make of it...

If I recall correctly, MGS:R is going to be a Spin-off and comprised of fast-paced gameplay without the traditional stealth gameplay of other MGS games. MGS:R is planned to be the western-aimed game while MGS: Peace Walker being the actual next MGS game with the traditional gameplay and japanese-aimed. To be honest, as a Metal Gear fan, MGS:R excites me the least since it doesn't seem to have much going for it in terms of story continuity nor in the famous stealth gameplay. I'd still buy it, of course.

On a side note, I think it's kinda funny that MGS:R's gameplay is called "Lightning Bolt Action".

Every time I read it I expect Raiden to throw lightning bolts at people.

That sounds.. disappointing.

Back