Metal Slug Antholog coming to Europe early 2007

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
In a recent press release, SNK Playmore and Ignition Entertainment have announced their plans to launch Metal Slug Anthology in the Europe shortly after the New Year.

Including Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug X, Metal Slug 3, Metal Slug 4, Metal Slug 5 and now the eagerly anticipated Metal Slug 6, this Anthology will leave you in no doubt as to why the Metal Slug franchise is regarded as the bench mark of 2D platform-shooters. This anthology delivers all of the fire power and game play you would expect from SNK Playmore.

‘The popularity of Metal Slug, whether it be on home console or Arcade is immense’ says Peter Rollinson, Product Manager, Ignition Entertainment ‘utilising the unique control method of Wii™, can only enhance the already well loved and familiar gameplay associated with the series’

Key Features:

* 7 Arcade Perfect conversions
* 2 Player Co Operative play
* Full support for the Nunchuk controller
* Unlockable items
* Exclusive bonus games
* Bonus Galleries containing classic poster and character art as well as other Metal Slug goodies.

More information can be found at their Official site here:
IGNITION ENTERTAINMENT - Products Metal Slug Anthology

Attachments

• Wii_1.jpg
    Wii_1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 276
  • Wii_2.jpg
    Wii_2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Wii_3.jpg
    Wii_3.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 224
  • Wii_4.jpg
    Wii_4.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 219
  • Wii_5.jpg
    Wii_5.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 241
  • Wii_6.jpg
    Wii_6.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 306
  • Wii_8.jpg
    Wii_8.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 288
  • Wii_9.jpg
    Wii_9.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 291
  • Wii_10.jpg
    Wii_10.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 299
I will be buying this game on its release. Was hoping to get it on the Wii release, but still, it isn't too long a wait. Also I like the fact they've used the Wii remote for some unique control ideas but yet kept a classic controller if you find any of the controller variants rubbish.

Great package, loads of much-loved games in a single disc, plus all these bonuses... hours and hours of pure gameplay!!!

I think it's going to be a huge hit with wii users and arcade fans... although I cant figure out how they could utilise the nunchuk...!

Only prob is
Ignition are shite at keeping release dates
King of the fighters maximum impact 2 has been due out for months

Its on here someware
shake to throw granade
is all I can remember

hey, if you want i mean you really want ill send u a Canadian version on metal slug it comes out Nov 28, 2006 ... and if you wanna give me a little thank you change hey id be happy to take it!

Back