Metal Slug Anthology 8 New Images

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here are 8 fresh images for Metal Slug Anthology :)

Attachments

• new_screens.jpg
    new_screens.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 202
  • new_screens_(1).jpg
    new_screens_(1).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 175
  • new_screens_(2).jpg
    new_screens_(2).jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 186
  • new_screens_(3).jpg
    new_screens_(3).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 168
  • new_screens_(4).jpg
    new_screens_(4).jpg
    88 KB · Views: 171
  • new_screens_(5).jpg
    new_screens_(5).jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 183
  • new_screens_(6).jpg
    new_screens_(6).jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 176
  • new_screens_(7).jpg
    new_screens_(7).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 193
Dont bother from what I have been reading the only controlls are with the wiimote and they suck
Jolt the controller to throw granade one of the probs
They messed with the near perfect controlls and failed

Edit ; I do like the ms games

Sadly from what I have been reading you cant

I've played it
besides the fact theres no joystick its pretty much the same [from my experience with ms, note im 15 lol]

and the grenades, it SEEMS weird, but its interesting. I look like I'm a retard when I throw them haha

omfg this game is really shaping up to something ive never ever seen before!!!!!11

seriously, theres a thing called over-hype xD

i think theres around 7 control styles, one in which you can use a GC controller and im pretty sure 1 you can use classic

Im guessing this is coming out in the UK since its been out in the US for 2 months now. I rented it and its ok but I would not buy it unless it was under 20 bucks.

Well when I was solo playing I was sad cuz I didn't feel it was worth my money but you don't need Wii Remotes so I played with a friend and turns out it's a sweet game but we calculated it and it would have been $100+ at an arcade so I would say this is a great bargain

WiiZero said:
Well when I was solo playing I was sad cuz I didn't feel it was worth my money but you don't need Wii Remotes so I played with a friend and turns out it's a sweet game but we calculated it and it would have been $100+ at an arcade so I would say this is a great bargain
Yeah its fun if you rent it but I dont think for 40 bucks its worth it since all the games feel the same but with different enemies and courses.

Metal Slug 6 I've only continued once but yeah prolly better to rent it. There is a way to use the Wii Remote as a joystick as well as like 9 other ways.us

Last edited:
As someone who has beaten the game, don't buy it. Amazing game, great controls, fun multiplayer...but gets old and repetitive after two weeks. Rent it from blockbusters, enjoy it, then return it.

Back