Metal Slug Anthology trailer

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here's the latest trailer for upcoming Wii title Metal Slug Anthology.

The wild shooting compilation includes seven great Metal Slug titles, including Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug X, Metal Slug 3, Metal Slug 4, Metal Slug 5, and Metal Slug 6.

Due for release:

US: November 30, 2006
Europe: March 30, 2007

Oh great
Another good game spoiled
I wouldn't pay attention to the UK release date, the company thats releasing it are as unreliable as British rail

MetroidZ said:
Wii Remote and nunchuck combo looks best. so does tilt. and its a good thing they left the classic style of playing metal slug.

Thanks for the vid.

I agree with you one hundred percent. I believe there are like 4 of the metal slug games I havent played yet, I'm very excited to get this game.

Darkprinny said:
Oh great
Another good game spoiled
I wouldn't pay attention to the UK release date, the company thats releasing it are as unreliable as British rail

British Rails are actually really reliable down south :p

How much will this game retail at? I seriously cant see anyone paying full wack for this game.

epikon said:
British Rails are actually really reliable down south :p

How much will this game retail at? I seriously cant see anyone paying full wack for this game.

Um it retails 39.99 instead of the 49.99 like other wii titles do here in the states, I would imagine the pricing is somewhat similar over there.

It will be $40 USD. Also, that release date isn't true anymore: the new one is December 14(?), tomorrow if I'm not mistaken. I'm getting this and Red Steel for Xmas. ^^

KCBlack said:
It will be $40 USD. Also, that release date isn't true anymore: the new one is December 14(?), tomorrow if I'm not mistaken. I'm getting this and Red Steel for Xmas. ^^

Hopefully you give Red Steel a fair try and ignore all these comments about it on this forum

xbandaidx said:
Hopefully you give Red Steel a fair try and ignore all these comments about it on this forum
Actually, I've played at my friends house. I see why people complain but, at the same time, I see why it receives praise. It's a great game and I don't blame Ubisoft for making some flaws. After all, it is one of the first FPSs for Wii. It can only get better for here. ^^

Darkprinny said:
There changing the controlls

like it has been said, they kept the option for classic controls.

@ KCBlack,

It's possible, but Ubisoft has a hardy reputation for quanity over quality.

Darkprinny said:
There changing the controlls
i dont really see that as spoiled.. Naruto, DBZ, and Megaman BN games, now those are somewhat spoiled... No offense, Im interested in the new DBZ game, but ya gotta think why a title would have to release like 4 of the exact same games a year...

I think if the controller change as maybe a cool innovation and add some movement. its a 5 star idea to me

Back