Metal Slug Anthology Wiimote controls

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
As many of you know probably already know Metal Slug Anthology will support the GameCube controller aswell as the Wii remote.

Some recent game footage over at gamevideos.com has shown of the many quirky ways the Wii mote is used in the game.

This includes:

Nunchuk - General movement and fire, with a flick of the Nunchuk tossing grenades.

Wii Remote - If no Nunchuk is attached the Wii mote can be titled for movement along with the D-Pad 'up' button for jumping.

Arcade Style - The Wiimote is held vertically against a playing surface (Joystick) and the Nunchuk attachment fires and jumps (flick for grenades)hold Wiimote vertical against surface (emulates joystick)

Nunchuk Only Option - Nunchuk controls all (except weapon switch and alternate attack)

Seems a bit overkill to me, are so many controller options really necessary?

View the game footage here: http://gamevideos.com/video/id/7101

SNK get a

FOR THE FIRST TIME and for trying to change some thing that allmost perfect all ready
you get another

Last edited:
I think it's awesome. Not everyone will play that game with a certain control scheme and I think this will add some depth to the game.

-Mikey- said:
I think it's awesome. Not everyone will play that game with a certain control scheme and I think this will add some depth to the game.

Yea you're probably right, should add to the replay value when its been completed using a certain control type.

Will be interesting to see if this multi control option becomes popular with game developers.

Meh I recon it will spoil it
Wanting to throw bombs while jumping and fireing will be hard

Back