Meteor Shower Tonight

wario2ooo

vote for me....Wario!
May 17, 2007
Calfornia, USA
Wii Online Code
0162-6929-7214-8876
It starts around 11:00 over here in California and im staying up till 12:00 at midnight to watch it.

i was wondering if anybody knew about this and are you guys going to watch it?

:lol: take a breather........i heard that you can see it north east in California.

night.

wario2ooo

im all the way accross the country in virginia, and if it starts at 11:00 in california.... then does it start at 2am here in VA?

God I love astronomy.
That's heaps good, I won't be able to see it but I definitely think anyone who could see it should see it.

I am normaly up to 2 A.M at least anyway, I cant sleep, so I would catch this but sadly I'm over the pond in england.

I would suggest this to anyone in cali, hope y'all enjoy it

Due to location issues I unfortunately won't get to see it. I did get a great view of Comet McNaught though, that was sweet lol :lol:

Last edited:
It was at like.. 11pm - midnight here in England, but I didn't see it :( Wasn't sure which way I should have looked, or if I could've seen it from London.

Eagles said:
Due to location issues I unfortunately won't get to see it. I did get a great view of Halley's Comet though, that was sweet lol :lol:

Do you mean Comet McNaught? That was clearly visible from Australia.

The worst thing about where I live is the light pollution. It's not even worth me buying a telescope.

AndThen? said:
Do you mean Comet McNaught? That was clearly visible from Australia.

The worst thing about where I live is the light pollution. It's not even worth me buying a telescope.

Yep thats the one lol, I wonder how I got confused! :crazy: I was on holiday in the South West at the time and there was very little light pollution and it could be seen really well.

man im tired........:lol:.......hard to explain what i saw......it was like....... a shower of meteors......cant explain it....

I couldn't watxh it because
1) I got home late from Knott's Soak City like around 9 and fell asleep asap right after shower

and 2) I just read this this morning

tijuana1 said:
I couldn't watxh it because
1) I got home late from Knott's Soak City like around 9 and fell asleep asap right after shower

and 2) I just read this this morning
hey, your in cali?? LOL. i might be wrong here, but i live near a soak city in california. which one did you go to??

Back