metriod prime three help!

miiwiiwii

Banned
Dec 26, 2007
Hoover
Wii Online Code
1026-7977-4441-8732
ok im stuck at this place called bryon.im at the eastern part(i think) and i used the visor thing to look at that wierd ice and it said it could be melted by blasting a heat charged beam? so i kept goin i got to this part where u go into morph ball and jump in this thing and press a and this level rised. then i jumped on the level and i saw these glowing things so i used the grapple hook and pulled it down. then i was able to jump on another higher level.and then i had to move the wiimote forwards and backwardsto pump up this liuqiudy fire of some sort plz help. whoever gives me the best answer gets repped.

Hmm.. Well I Just beat The Game On The Easiest Mode. Gimme Your Location (Name Of The Area On The Map) And I'll See What I Can Do.

Ok Cool. I'll Figure It Out For Ya And Get Back. Just Check Back Here Every Little While. I'm Gonna Be A While Though Because My Parents Are On The TV.

I Think I Know Where You Are. DId You Have To Use The Morph Ball To Jump Up Into The Blue Switches And Each Switch Raises A Platform Higher. If Thats Where You Are And You're Stuck Just After Pumping The Thing In And Out, Just Under It Is A Place Where You Can Fit As The Morph Ball. Lemme Know If This Helps.

...why not just use an online walkthrough to answer your questions? it's hard for us to understand exactly where you are...a screenshot would be nice, but i think you'd be better off looking at a guide.

hey i am sending you some now

hey add me my friend code is 6192199050941218
please add me i really want those extras!!!

Back