Metroid 3 Almost Here!!!!!1 :)

trisyyy

Banned
Jun 25, 2007
on wiichat (DUH!)
Wii Online Code
8072-5380-4833-5850
well, metroid 3 is here, excuse me for a sec *goes in the hallway* woooooooooooooooooo hoo oh ya wooooooooot, omg ya!!!!!!!!!! holy crap!!!!!!!!1 yesssssssssss! *leaves hallway*

well you get the point, but this is too awsome. metroid i going to be in the USA august 27, or 28, i dont know which. but i cant wait! :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D.

so what do u guys think about this?:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

its stupid to go to popular establishments like EB games. thats why im goin to wal-mart.

nah i didnt, lol, wal mart is always stocked up, no1 goes there to get games, every1 goes to best buy and EB games, and they're always sold out, plus toys r us is good too. but i go to wal mart. i dont think i need to pre order it if i fo to wal-mart.

Pikachu256 said:
Did you guy preorder it? lol what if it gets sold out =o lol
Are you kidding me, it won't be sold out...no one wants it that much anymore since no online, but I still might get it if it gets good ratings...

you have a samus avy lol, u should get it, even if there is no online. if u dont get it, ur crazy. plus its #2 on most wanted.

trisyyy said:
you have a samus avy lol, u should get it, even if there is no online. if u dont get it, ur crazy. plus its #2 on most wanted.
Yea well think what you will, but Metroid isn't what it used to be

Back