Metroid 3: Names, Release Dates?

Airick1994

Stupid Insignifigant Mii
May 18, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2577-1977-2328-3293
Metroid...Nintendo's Halo. You know, they are really alike. 3 games. You fight aliens. You are human. They're 1st person. They are multiplayer. But anyways.

Does anyone know what it's called, or when it's coming? I could easily find this out myself, but I'm lazy. So...?

Since you just a lazy panda I tell you sh*t

^Dont worry about zero :p

Although you could have left out the comment about being lazy, because it will get you flamed by multiple members. The game name is 'Metroid Prime 3: Corruption' and the release date is unknown. All we have confirmed for the release date is that it WILL be released in 07 (thank god).

Oh and fyi...the rep button is the little green mushroom to the bottom left of my 'user info.' Just thought I'd let you know...:wink:

FEi (For Everyone's Information) I'm not REALLY that lazy, I was just bored and wanted to post. And, actually, I already new the name, it aws just the date that I didn't know (someone told me end of July...yeah right).

Airick1994 said:
FEi (For Everyone's Information) I'm not REALLY that lazy, I was just bored and wanted to post. And, actually, I already new the name, it aws just the date that I didn't know (someone told me end of July...yeah right).

If you knew the name then why did you ask for it?
Beats me

Didn't I just say? I was bored and felt like posting.

if we're getting information on monday thats good news :). not sure if metroids can be called nintendo's halo... what u see may be alike but they play very differently. think of the old metroid games and how they translated things to 3D. More adventure based, less combat based.

Your either lazy or a spammer take your pick

Back