WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
australia
Wii Online Code
4413-3959-6605-8167
In stores 08.28.2007 Players: 1
Publisher: Nintendo

Genre: First-Person Adventure
Be the first to catch exclusive video of Metroid Prime 3 Corruption! Download the official Metroid Preview on your Wii today!
If you think you knew what it felt like to be the bounty hunter behind the visor, think again. The Galactic Federation's network computer, Aurora Unit, is suddenly and completely corrupted with something like a virus. The Federation believes Space Pirates may be behind the problem and are soon attacked. Samus and other hunters leap to their defense only to find that the enemy they face is Dark Samus, armed with immense power that no one can withstand. OK I JUST RECIEVED THIS TO MY WII. can sumone tell me wat the heck is going on how are we ment to download it from the shopping channel i looked everywhere for it

Go to the shopping channel and choose the Wii Ware option isntead of Virtual Console. It should be in there. So far only in North America though.

cool, i'm getting my wii in september so im gonna get it.
is there going to be alot of use of the Wii Remote controller? like interactive playing u know moving and stuff

Fair enough
Only to North America.
Because a Europe date hasn't been set
I hope I get this video soon :)

Wii_Smurf said:
Fair enough
Only to North America.
Because a Europe date hasn't been set
I hope I get this video soon :)
It's rumored to come out the week before Mario Galaxy in November. :p

Homesrfan said:
It's rumored to come out the week before Mario Galaxy in November. :p

Thats queer
Because I want to play Metroid now so I have room for Galaxy
Bad timing Nintendo

JCpackers05 said:
you thinks thats bad, i thought it was coming out the 22nd :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Yeah, it was coming out on the 21st but they delayed it so now it's the 28th. :sad:

Back