Metroid better than halo?

I just Finished The Fight today, and I have to say, Halo 3 is ALOT better than Metroid Prime 3. I'm also known as a loyal and die-hard metroid fan. :/

I would say Metroid for me :)

Halo sucks and is overtated it's just a average FPS each title brings nothing new to the table!

Metroid for me is brilliant :lol:

Nuff sed

ally_uk said:
I would say Metroid for me :)

Halo sucks and is overtated it's just a average FPS each title brings nothing new to the table!

Metroid for me is brilliant :lol:

Nuff sed

ok i keep hearing that halo sux but others say its the best and there was almost no1 who didnt like halo b4 halo 3 can some1 tell me y

You really can't compare the two games, Metroid is more of an exploration and platforming title, while Halo is a straight action shooter. The two are completely different. However I enjoy Metroid more.

Kevn i hated Halo from when 1 first came out.

netrid never played,

Dzapper. we are not comparing the games really, just saying that one has better ratings than the other,

also anything can be compared to anything that has similarities.

the two games are very similar yet very different (if u get my meaning)
they both have a trilogy.
they both have an aspect of FPS

though Metroid has a wider variety of things to do on its solo.
Halo is restricted in that area.

metroid is a lot longer solo player.

Halo has Online and Multiplayer and Co-op
metroid has none.

if you prefer ne game to another there must be a reason so therefor there must be something to compare it to as why you prefer it.

Wording is important. You said that the MP3 SERIES is better than the Halo SERIES, and I have to agree with that. Metroid is more in-depth and has many more games, how could its series not be better?

However, Halo's individual games are much better than Metroid's individual games, imo.

Halo 3 > Metroid 3 IMO
It sold more, and just because more sales doesnt make it a better game, doesnt mean its not a better game anyway.
I played both of them, Metroid was total rubish, and Halo wasnt nearly as good as I thought it would be, but I have fun with it.
Best/Better=personal opinion
Halo is better IMO

These are opinions people

i could say right now

yeah your retarded if you think halo is better than metroid. This doesnt make it true.

i could say the same about brawl and mario galaxy, (im sure there would be hell to pay after saying that)

i hate all sports games (except strikers charged) so i could say your retatrded if you like any sports gamess more than any other games,

that would then make around at least a third of all gamers retards but its just not true its all opinions.

your calling me a retard though because i hate halo

well i have my reasons.

they are average FPS's
and there story not so unique,
there gameplay EXTREMELY repetitve
there third installment VERY much the same with better graphics But still not the best graphics.

i have never played Metroid but i can tell i would prefer it.
after all the only thing that sets them apart is halos ridiculously loved ONLINE
and Metroids 2000X better solo player

without halos online

it would have been in the bargain bin a long time ago.
it would be terrible and forgotten without it.

and geuss what i cant get my Xbox360 online so thats exactly what it is for me.

]

reason ccant get my 360 online
no god dam wireless, and microsoft is milking people for money with its ridiculously over priced wirelss piece and its fairly pricey Online Fee

Last edited:
daviduk200 said:

i could say right now

yeah your retarded if you think halo is better than metroid. This doesnt make it true.

i could say the same about brawl and mario galaxy, (im sure there would be hell to pay after saying that)

i hate all sports games (except strikers charged) so i could say your retatrded if you like any sports gamess more than any other games,

that would then make around at least a third of all gamers retards but its just not true its all opinions.

well i have my reasons.

they are average FPS's
there third installment VERY much the same with better graphics But still not the best graphics.

i have never played Metroid but i can tell i would prefer it.
after all the only thing that sets them apart is halos ridiculously loved ONLINE
and Metroids 2000X better solo player

without halos online

it would have been in the bargain bin a long time ago.
it would be terrible and forgotten without it.

and geuss what i cant get my Xbox360 online so thats exactly what it is for me.

]

reason ccant get my 360 online
no god dam wireless, and microsoft is milking people for money with its ridiculously over priced wirelss piece and its fairly pricey Online Fee

Yeah, you have a point there, take out Halo's online play and it is pretty much nothing, in fact one review site rated Halo only on singleplayer alone (due to server issues at the time of review) and they gave it a 72/100. So as you can see it is just an average shooter.

^ Yeah thats true but that was the rating given by the worst review site in history. All other review sites were giving 8/10 and up.

anyways

i could say right now

I wouldn't say your retarded if you thought Brawl was better then Halo. In fact I would agree with you >_>

Thats would be a really retarded opinion because you have no facts to base that on.

Didn't say that. I said your a retard if you think metroid is better then halo.

i have my reasons

they are average FPS's

you've never played halo have you? Only thing I probably agree with you on there is the last part.

Yeah if there was no online play or online co-op or online achievements on Halo then I would say that Metroid was better then Halo in terms of gameplay. But the fact of the matter the game as a whole beats Metroid any day of the week.

Last edited:
Back