Metroid Controls

i think its just the down button, or maybe u forgot tobsave and u need to get it again, that happened 2 me b4

canesfins said:
Manuals come with VC games?

Jeesh do I have to spell out everything! Press the Home button when in the game...select controls or manual or whatever...it will tell you all the controls.

to un morph ball just press up on the d pad....

You have to collect everything in this game, including the morph ball. The morph ball is directly left of the starting platform. From there, go right until you reach an up/down section and make your way towards the top. You'll eventually find a door on the left (I believe the second one) enter it and find the long beam.

mym6 said:
You have to collect everything in this game, including the morph ball. The morph ball is directly left of the starting platform. From there, go right until you reach an up/down section and make your way towards the top. You'll eventually find a door on the left (I believe the second one) enter it and find the long beam.

Thank you.

make sure you find some missiles first, try going straight across the first long room and then all the way down to find some missiles and then go back to the first long room and go the room mym6 mentioned.

Lol. Does anyone read the Wii manual? I can imagine the SSBB questions.

"How do you jump in SSBB?! Help!"

I see there is not too much patience for newbies around here. Thanks for the help guys

Back