Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Metroid Glitch

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by priggc, Jan 30, 2008.

1. priggc

priggc WiiChat Member

So I'm pretty far into Metroid Prime 3 and I got to the part where you drill the wall on both sides. One side gives you a missile expansion, the other takes you to a mine shaft. You have to turn into a ball and do your turbo spin to get the elevator to drop down.

Well, I had played this part once, so after doing one turbo spin, the elevator partially dropped and I suddenly thought I should save the game before going down there - I died last time. So I saved it and came back. Only, now I couldn't drop the elevator. I did the other turbo spin and nothing. I tried leaving, reloading, everything. The elevator is just stuck. I scan the two slots where I'm supposed to turbo spin and it says they've both been used.

Do I need to start the game over? This is insane. I can't go down the lift.

2. Tomahawk33

Tomahawk33 Flip Skateboarding

yeah dude, whats up. I own Metroid too. I have gotten past this part but cant remember what was down there?

3. Cysubtor

Cysubtor WiiChat Member

I did the same thing my first time through back when it first came out and since my back up save was extremely far back (24% vs my current 64%) I haven't played the game since. Now that the Conduit is about to come out I decided to go back and play some FPS style games and got to thinking about MP3 again. I'm trying to track down a save file about where I'm at now, but it's getting kinda hard because I did a lot of doubling back to find missiles and energy tanks and whatnot, so my 64% puts me further than along than I actually am. I'm guessing this glitch isn't too common as this is the first I've heard someone else with the same problem. If only there was a way to fix it without losing my progress.

4. Andy247

Andy247 WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 2810-2655-6636-3175
    2810-2655-6636-3175

when i battled the famus bird boss in the big dome thing
    he got stuck in the wall and kept jerking realy fast it was realy anoying he was almost dead

5. goheat

goheat alot is not a word

Wii Friend Code: 1111-1111-1111-1111
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Nice job, reviving a thread that's 1 1/2 years old. :frown2: