Metroid MMORPG

crazymonkey360

Crazymonkey360
Jul 24, 2006
California
i was searching the nintendo forums when i saw the thread:metroid mmorpg! i clicked it and saw that it wasnt fake. its a world of warcraft like rpg where you can play with many people from around the world..or maybe not since its not well known but heres the link: http://files.filefront.com/MetroidGalaxies_V2zip/;5215583;;/fileinfo.html

P.S: when the download is done extract all files and then open the folder, open the client folder and then double click the eclipse icon. it should start by updating the news

p.p.s: if you are reading this the server's down til next week

okay thats not exactly WoW style. When you say that, I think of 3D worlds and characters. This is some Lineage 1 looking kind of MMO. If that is going to be a Wii title... =\

DragonM3D said:
okay thats not exactly WoW style. When you say that, I think of 3D worlds and characters. This is some Lineage 1 looking kind of MMO. If that is going to be a Wii title... =\
Sorry When I Said Like World Of World Of Warcraft I Meant Like Massively Multiplayer Sorry, I Shouldve Benn More Clear On That

Were does it say anything about the Wii, this looks like a pc mmorpg that is already made, by fans, not official.

Back