Metroid Or Zelda

Mongrol

Jack Krauser=God
Jul 15, 2007
St.Helens, UK
Im now annoyed i havnt rly been up to date with this metroid game and i just found out it comes out the day before my birthday:yikes: So im wondering should i get zelda or metroid?...

well its your birthday so get both....hahahaha. there both pretty much the same type of game, except metroid your obviously shooting and doing alot of backtracking. I have Zelda and its a great game, just do some research, and find out which one looks like it will best suit you. i mean hey, if you want both, then one may just have to wait till christmas!

JCpackers05 said:
well its your birthday so get both
Thats the thing my dads bein tight so i prob can only get 1, so its prob gonna have to wait till christmas :( along with ssbb and super mario galaxy and prob a few others ^^

JCpackers05 said:
well its your birthday so get both....hahahaha. there both pretty much the same type of game, except metroid your obviously shooting and doing alot of backtracking. I have Zelda and its a great game, just do some research, and find out which one looks like it will best suit you. i mean hey, if you want both, then one may just have to wait till christmas!
They're actually quite different. :p
And to tell you the truth, I'm not really sure what you should get. Maybe you should wait for the scores of Metroid Prime 3. Metriod Prime games are fantastic, but I think Zelda is a bit better. Either game you choose... you're gonna like it. I think Zelda is going to last you longer, but they are both long.

well at least ssbb and mario galaxy are released a little closer to christmas. but yeah. this is a tough decision. and metroid isnt out yet, so i cant tell you first hand that the game is good like zelda.

Zeldas better by an inch (pretty close) though I say you buy metroid prime 3 because it's new though it has no online nor multiplayer.:shocked:

LoVeWiI said:
Zeldas better by an inch (pretty close) though I say you buy metroid prime 3 because it's new though it has no online nor multiplayer.:shocked:

neither does zelda.....

well, it's either treking around in tights w/ a sword, or treking around in a power suit w/ a beam weapon.

personally, it's metroid ftw!

Last edited:
Zelda and Metroid games are both fun, and it comes close. Zelda is a big world, and more traveling than fighting, but in the temples, there's more fighting than in the feild. Plus the bosses are fun to fight. Then there's metroid. The only metroid game I ever owned is Metroid Prime 2, and it was really fun. I didn't find the backtracking a big deal. I played all the way through all three worlds (but that does't include the temple grounds and the temple) but i never beat the game, as I just stopped playing it, althought I have no idea why.

In the end, I say metroid is better.

Plus I didn't like Twilight Princess better then Ocarina of Time

Zelda and Metroid games are both fun, and it comes close. Zelda is a big world, and more traveling than fighting, but in the temples, there's more fighting than in the feild. Plus the bosses are fun to fight. Then there's metroid. The only metroid game I ever owned is Metroid Prime 2, and it was really fun. I didn't find the backtracking a big deal. I played all the way through all three worlds (but that does't include the temple grounds and the temple) but i never beat the game, as I just stopped playing it, althought I have no idea why.

Nfanboy said:

same, i only have mp2, i got frustrated w/ mp1.
what part are you at?

Back