Metroid Prime 3 100% Ending (spoilers)

Hyper

Look at Mario go.
Oct 6, 2007
At the 100% ending who's ship do you think is following Samus? And who do you think is inside?

I think that it's Sylux's ship but I'm not sure who's inside Because in MPH Sylux and the other 5 Hunters get the life sucked out of them by that thing. Who could it beeeeeeeeee?

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
i thought this was the last game?? why does it foreshadow that something else is gonna happen??

It isn't actually the last part of the story. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption actually takes place shortly after Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, which occurs before Metroid II: Return of Samus which was on Game Boy.
It actually isn't even the 3rd released Metroid. By the chronology of the story line it goes like this:
*Metroid (NES)/ Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA)
*Metroid Prime (GCN)
*Metroid Prime: Hunters (DS)
*Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (GCN)
*Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
*Metroid II: Return of Samus (GB)
*Super Metroid (Metroid 3) (SNES)
*Metroid Fusion (Metroid 4) (GBA)

You can kind of figure out by the platform when each was released, instead of me making another list :)
hope that helps

Kyle

I heard somewhere that the ship was in fact IDed as Sylux's but i don't remember where i heard that or how credible it was.

Last edited:
This game was the end of the Prime trilogy.

There will be more metroid in future but retro are taking a break apparently so yeah...

Sylux did in fact survive along with the other hunters. There's an ending after the credits on hunters that shows all the light orbs leaving the structure or something like that. All I know is that most of the hunters are alive.
So it could be Sylux, but we don't know as the ship looks pretty much the same with some minor differences.
They're probably will be another Metroid game that will clarify this, just not called "Metroid Prime"
It'll be interesting to see how this plays out though.

Krusnik said:
Sylux did in fact survive along with the other hunters. There's an ending after the credits on hunters that shows all the light orbs leaving the structure or something like that. All I know is that most of the hunters are alive.
So it could be Sylux, but we don't know as the ship looks pretty much the same with some minor differences.

Yes it can definitely be, i've heard that it is in fact Sylux's ship, but again i can't remember where i heard that from. I do remember reading it somewhere though that i'm possitive about.

Cpt.McCloud said:
This game was the end of the Prime trilogy.

You can't really say though that MP:Corruption is the conclusion to the trilogy in the fact that the story in MP3:C takes place prior to 3 other installments. Unless you meant it's just the most recently released installment of the saga. It is kind of odd that a Series with almost 10 installments is considered to be a Trilogy. Haha

Kyle

smyth said:
Yes it can definitely be, i've heard that it is in fact Sylux's ship, but again i can't remember where i heard that from. I do remember reading it somewhere though that i'm possitive about.

You can't really say though that MP:Corruption is the conclusion to the trilogy in the fact that the story in MP3:C takes place prior to 3 other installments. Unless you meant it's just the most recently released installment of the saga. It is kind of odd that a Series with almost 10 installments is considered to be a Trilogy. Haha

Kyle

Well, the main metroid series, namely Prime consisted over 3 games.

Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: echos
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

There may be other stories happening but those 3 games are considered The Prime Trilogy.

Fair enough yeah the Prime is the FPS where as the other Metroids you see Samus. So yeah i consider it more the metroid games not just counting the Primes. Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part.

-Kyle

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
i thought this was the last game?? why does it foreshadow that something else is gonna happen??
it was the last of the prime series

oh LOL sorry guys, MP3 is my first ever game, so i dont really know how the games fit together & the story itself.

so there are gonna be more future metroid games?? i hope so, i really liked MP3

There probably will be.
Who knows who'll make em though.
Don't expect one for another few years though.
=P

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
Does Halo 3 come to mind?
Sovieto said:
the ship is called The Sequel and the person inside it is Cashe Monay
Pretty much.

Back