metroid prime 3 advert uk

aaa

yay is me is it?
May 23, 2006
up your candy a5S!
i think that the person playing the game in the advert looks alot like the real samus and she looks like she could've been in the (cancalled)metroid movie.
what do you think?

Hmmm. i seriously doubt that. Nintendo most likely just a hired an athletic healthy person to represent changing image of the "casual" gamer. The advert is merely no more than this. Personally I don't think the advert did Metriod justice.

Reason 1: Its unlikely anybody like the woman on the advert would play Metriod.

And

Reason 2: They don't portray the story line, just the controls, thus just adding to the idea that nintendo have a gimmick they like to show off.

Help Me!!! I've fallen and I can't get up!

okay guy's and gal's, could someone help me out??? How the hell do I save photo's on my Wii?, and how do I get tunes onto the console??? :aureola:

kdwhy420 said:
okay guy's and gal's, could someone help me out??? How the hell do I save photo's on my Wii?, and how do I get tunes onto the console??? :aureola:
Photos and music can be accessed only through the Photo Channel using a SD card. Use your PC to load your media onto the SD card >> insert the SD card into the Wii and click on the Photo Channel.

you use an SD card, take pics, transfer them to your SD card, using either a PC or if the camera/phone has SD card slot use that,

then put the SD card into the wii, use photo channel,

then if you want it on your wii, click on the photo and click post to wii message board.

Music only works if its stored on SD card and cant be transfered

Back