Metroid Prime 3 and Friend Codes

samXcor3

the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
What does MP3 use your code for? I've heard people say it uses them but what for.

srry i dont understand the question..........are you talking about friend codes, cause if u r , the game isnt wi fi, but i doubt that what ur talking about.......what are you talking about?

i'm talking about people have said post your wii code because metroid prime 3 uses them and i dont understand what they mean

he's obviously talking about "how does one interact with other Metroid Prime 3 users" well the answer is simple, you just need to add people to your Wii, so yeah the Wii friend codes, and when you go to vouchers in Metroid Prime 3, you'll see all your registered friends. The ones highlighted in black are the ones who have the game. Now, the usage in the game is for exchaning vouchers, you know what that is? when a friend sends you vouchers and you accept them, they turn into green vouchers which you can use in accumulation with other different-colored vouchers to "buy" (inside the bonus menu) things for the game like music, a camera tool, bobbleheads and stickers for Samus' ship..look here's an example:

IMG_2772.jpg

that's my bobblehead..I opened my file and chose my Samus Mii for the game(you have to choose one of your Miis) and when you buy a bobblehead, it has Samus' body and your Mii's head so mine is the complete Samus

Last edited by a moderator:
well thnks , i didnt even know, lol appreciate it

well that takes care of that!! thanks for the info :):smilewinkgrin:

Back