Metroid Prime 3 Corruption boxart

TortillaChip520 said:
why?? there's no need for wifi, cuz there's no need for multiplayer. Metroid Prime was meant to be a solo game, and i'd rather it be kept that way then have a crappy multiplayer.
I disagree. Metroid prime hunters definatly benefited from wifi multiplayer, so why cant corruption? IMO, multiplayer adds lots more enjoyment to a game.

zachp18 said:
I disagree. Metroid prime hunters definatly benefited from wifi multiplayer, so why cant corruption? IMO, multiplayer adds lots more enjoyment to a game.

don't you just mean multiplayer? and i don't think that boxart looks all that great. looks like its for an N64 game. i guarantee that's not the final boxart.

callme.nasty said:
don't you just mean multiplayer? and i don't think that boxart looks all that great. looks like its for an N64 game. i guarantee that's not the final boxart.
both actually.:yesnod:

ok well tbh ice already seen this, its the diplay model in my local EBgames store, ima get it beause its gonna be awesome, though ive heard (from decent sources) that this will NOT be wifi, though i dont care lol its gonna be wikid regardles

Um... ssbb_lover I posted this before that guy did. so, look at the times posted next time! ok

ShyGuy said:
Um... ssbb_lover I posted this before that guy did. so, look at the times posted next time! ok
Are you trying to teach me a lesson? The point of my post was that that's where you post boxarts. You don't make an entirely separate thread and junk the forum up. Wii_Rulez did the right thing.

ssbb_lover said:
Are you trying to teach me a lesson? The point of my post was that that's where you post boxarts. You don't make an entirely separate thread and junk the forum up. Wii_Rulez did the right thing.

i didn't see any detailed discussion about MP3 in that thread... try not to be an ass.

That's the thread where you post boxart. Is there something you don't understand?

ssbb_lover said:
That's the thread where you post boxart. Is there something you don't understand?

i don't understand the problem. he started a thread to discuss MP3, not just to post the boxart. the other thread was solely to post the boxart, not to have discussions.

callme.nasty said:
i don't understand the problem. he started a thread to discuss MP3, not just to post the boxart. the other thread was solely to post the boxart, not to have discussions.

Ya DUH guys! It's not like he made the title of this thread "Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Boxart" or anything!

callme.nasty said:
vagrant said:
Ya DUH guys! It's not like he made the title of this thread "Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Boxart" or anything!
callme.nasty, you've been owned. And that's been my point the entire time.

What you do in that boxart thread is post your boxart, people look at it, then finally comment or discuss on it. You don't start your own thread about one boxart without searching.

Back