Metroid Prime 3 Corruption help

Dialtone75

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2007
I just got into Metroid Prime 3 last week. I know its a little old already but I need some help. I tried a search, but maybe what I am asking doesn't exist. I have noticed several areas I have scanned that say they could be damaged by High Temperatures. I have tried missiles, hyer mode, and regualr charged shots. Is there a wepaon I am missing, or are these areas I will come back to after I acquire a certain weapon? Right now I am in the sky city area after completing Bryyo.

You need a beam attachment. You get it during skyworld. Just wait a while you will get it soon.

That is something you will see throughout this game, different targets that need different weapon types, you will get that weapon (forget what it's called) later in the game. You will also have targets that need freezing, multiple targets that need to be hit at once, and so forth. You will do a lot of backtracking, as in most Metroid prime games.
Kiiski

Thanks guys, years ago while playing Tomb Raider I missed a weapon or item that made me have to start the game all over again. Just wanted to make sure I didn't do the same here.

There are a lot of bits like that in MP3, after a while you get used to not being able to solve every puzzle or open every door straight away and just continue on till you get to the weapon or item you need.

You never need to restart in this game because even if you miss something you will eventually get to a point where you cant continue and then can go back and get what you need.

yeah, the whole point of the game is getting new items, and back-tracking to unlock more items, expansions, etc.

it's a bit harder if you've never played Metroid Prime before, but regardless, it's fun.

Back