Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

i HATE it when people start a thread, and it is just to awnser a stupid question,go to ign they probably know,why can't you actually start a debate!grr it annoys me!

JCpackers044 said:
anyone know the release date?
If you had read one of many gaming websites, you'd have seen an interview with Reggie, where he said Metroid 3 would come out when it was ready to come out. Nintendo are trying to make it as brilliant as possible, including a graphics overhaul (even though it was great before that, apparently) and I suspect online play. I'd be very disappointed if online play wasn't on Metroid 3, because by the time it is released there will be several games capable of it, such as Pokemon Battle Revolution and Batallion Wars 2.

smuPoker said:
I totally have insider info that it will be released on April 29th.
Yeah? Really? You and every other half brained nit-wit on here has "insider" info that it will be out on x date. I wait for Nintendo to tell me the date, not you.

Oceanic said:
Yeah? Really? You and every other half brained nit-wit on here has "insider" info that it will be out on x date. I wait for Nintendo to tell me the date, not you.
Check the batteries in your sarcasm detector.

LOL that's the problem with the internet, sarcasm isn't displayed. So maybe next time, you wont bother posting??

Oceanic said:
LOL that's the problem with the internet, sarcasm isn't displayed. So maybe next time, you wont bother posting??
Not likely. People need to start checking other sources instead of instantly coming here, starting a brand spanking new thread, and typing "whn duz XXXXX git releeeeeezed?!?!?!!!!!!! wtf i want it now!"

smuPoker said:
Not likely. People need to start checking other sources instead of instantly coming here, starting a brand spanking new thread, and typing "whn duz XXXXX git releeeeeezed?!?!?!!!!!!! wtf i want it now!"

Don't you ever get bored of ripping chat members for not using the search bar? Maybe you should try something new, like reading a book.

Scuba Steve said:
Don't you ever get bored of ripping chat members for not using the search bar? Maybe you should try something new, like reading a book.
If people used the search bar, maybe the boards would be more informative. I don't find it helpful in the least to have the same questions asked repeatedly over and over again. How is that helpful?

Back