Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Doc141

Super Mario Bros. MASTA!
Mar 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
2478-2768-0821-6129
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is not only one of the prettiest titles on the Wii to date, but it has the most fluid controls of any FPS on the Wii. It will be revolutionary to how Wii does FPS.

I am very excited for this game (As i stated in my preview for it) but I am extremely pissed off all at once.

It was announced that their would be no online and no multiplayer in this game. I love Wii and think it can do a lot. But if it is going to keep stiffing us on FPS and Online Multiplayer I am better off to go buy a 360. When will Wii put out a good online FPS??:wtf: :wtf:

kevbomac05 said:
who said that but ya it needs online
They confirmed it during an interview with GamePro magazine. I am hoping they are going to surprise us or something... But I doubt it. I am really hacked off about it. I mean just looking at Metroid Prime 3 and how beautiful it looks.... I want it online. I thought it would be after playing Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS. But no... its not...

silly move by ninty in my opinion. the sales would probably have doubled with online.

Warrior said:
silly move by ninty in my opinion. the sales would probably have doubled with online.
most definately! and it would have been an all around far more popular game

I highly doubt the sales would be double if MP3 was going to be online.

And no more whining about this please. There was no reason to believe at any point it was going to be online.

and yes there was reason to believe it would be online 2 reasons actually.

1. because the wii is going to be online...(blaintly obvious reason)
2. because metroid prime 2 Echoes had multiplayer in it, so for myself, that led me to believe that this third one would too, and because of reason 1, there ya go.

JCpackers05 said:
and yes there was reason to believe it would be online 2 reasons actually.

1. because the wii is going to be online...(blaintly obvious reason)
2. because metroid prime 2 Echoes had multiplayer in it, so for myself, that led me to believe that this third one would too, and because of reason 1, there ya go.

That is some pisspoor reason to assume it was going to be online.

And the wii has always been "online."

vagrant said:
That is some pisspoor reason to assume it was going to be online.

And the wii has always been "online."

no actually not at all. when a system is going to be "online" and a previous game for the past system had multiplayer. and now then the next installment to that series is on the system that is going to be "online" you would normally think that the game would still have multiplayer and it had the potentional of being online...pisspoor? your an idiot.

JCpackers05 said:
no actually not at all. when a system is going to be "online" and a previous game for the past system had multiplayer. and now then the next installment to that series is on the system that is going to be "online" you would normally think that the game would still have multiplayer and it had the potentional of being online...pisspoor? your an idiot.

Just because a game has "multiplayer" that doesn't mean it will be put online. Especially when it got such terrible reviews.

Dreamcast was "online" and soul calibur had "multiplayer" but soul calibur didn't have online multiplayer.

Thats a bad example imo, Dreamcast would have had lots of online games if it would have lasted but it was the first system to have online so of coarse their first games wont have online just like the wii.

However Nintendo always talks about gameplay over graphics except their gameplay sucks considering that they wont even enhance it by putting one of their top games online.

Back