Metroid Prime 3 delayed

You think a week (just to remind you, that's only 7 days) is going to help add something as huge as online play? I don't really see how a week is going to help anything besides give them a few extra days to ship the game to where they need to be shipped...don't get your hopes up that a week is going to change a game (especially one such as Metroid) from no online to online.

ssbb_lover said:
Somehow I doubt that they're going to be conforming to Microsoft's schedule with a title like Metroid. If you got a Wii and a 360, you're not gonna not get Metroid so you can get Bioshock. I know that Bioshock is huge (I have a 360, I know how huge it's going to be), but you're most likely going to get both. I know I am. :/ I'm sure they're delaying it because of the big kill later this year (SSBB, Galaxy, Metroid, Charged, can't think of the others...) and they're probably just trying to space them out perfectly for the best sales.

Then again, if this were the reason, you would think they would have thought this out a long time ago...
oohhhh double negative shnasy(spell)lol:lol: i think that this is absolutely absurd beacuse wasn't this supposed to be a launch title??? I mean 1st launch 2ed may 3ed june i think (not sure) 4th 20th of august now fifth 27 of august I mean com on I can wait an extra week really it's not that bad it's just that they keep pushing it back it's pissn' me off when they said may I was all excited that month and i was pissed when i found out they pushed it back any more that they said they would any way i dont mind the extra week
more $ in my account lol

I have a theory of myself I just went on the official nintendo wii site
and it says rp (raiding pending ) so it might be esrb's fault I don't know just a theory.

p.s. were do you guys get you're updates (just wondering not trying to insult you)

Last edited:
So Is It Online Im From Down Under And It Doesnt Releas Here Until Like October Or September ?

I personally would wait until sales died down and buy it after, eg christmas presnt..

P.S. Yay another person from australia welcome

yo trisyyy thx for the rep and all but its a dud a neutral you can only give out rep once u have it! np ceeya thx anyway

I didn't even know the date was ever set for the 20th. Now I'm annoyed that I could have had the three days I'll be back at university before classes start to play the game. :(

we can all dream ......it's takin' them all a huge amount of time considering it was supposed to be a launch tittle it better be freakin' good

I think it will be good. Metroid Prime hunters seems pretty good so far from what I have played.

If anyone gets Game Informer magazine, go check out this month's issue (newest issue). In the August calender, it has Metroid Prime 3: Corruption scheduled to come out August 21st for Wii..........Are they trying to mess with our heads?! What is the real release date?

Guitarsmasher108 said:
If anyone gets Game Informer magazine, go check out this month's issue (newest issue). In the August calender, it has Metroid Prime 3: Corruption scheduled to come out August 21st for Wii..........Are they trying to mess with our heads?! What is the real release date?

Magazines have a bit of delay from when they write the article and when they are printed and mailed. The release date was changed after that was published.

Back