Metroid Prime 3 Multiplayer

cimbom

WiiChat Member
Mar 4, 2007
San Francisco
Wii Online Code
0299-0458-3575-5055
So I was reading up on Metroid Prime 3 and surprisingly there is no online multiplayer. Not only that, but it is rumored that the game will only have single player mode. I was really looking forward to playing this game with friends if not at home then online. The fact that this game has neither function is really going to play a role in whether I buy this game or not. Is this effecting anyone elses decison on buying the game? I know I shouldn't be but how could they ignore this?

surprisingly??

anybody who's considering not buying it because it doesnt have online multiplayer doenst deserve the game to grace their television screen.

i want atleast multiplayer. yea, oline wouldnt freakin awesome but im just fine with playing the game with some1, but even if it dosent have any type of multiplayer, its still going to be and awesome game

yeah, multiplayer will be fun w/ the new beams and the wiimote, but that's not gonna determine whether i'll buy it or not. cuz im GONNA buy it. and nothing can stop that. not the law, nor the government, not even SATAN!!! :devil: :aureola:

I couldn't care less about multiplayer in a Metroid game. That's just not what Metroid (with the exception of one bastard child) is about.

have you seen anybody's E3 opinon of it? they all say the control is awesome, better than most, if not all console shooters, the graphics are amazing (for Wii, anyway), and it runs hella smooth. who cares if it has multiplayer? medal of honor will have 32 players online, that's where you go online multiplayer FPS.

i wont get it cause im sellin my wii, might buy a new one later next year when i dont got so many bills to pay lol and i think its good that its not online so shoko cant own me all th time

For Metroid fans, not being online is okay. For people not familiar with the game (like myself) its a reason Im not going to get it. Its not that the controls are not sweet (and Im sure they are) and the graphics are good (and Im sure of that too) but the lasting appeal wont be there for me. I dont want another super paper mario sitting on my tv stand collecting dust. '
Super paper mario was fun for the time it took me to beat it, but after that what happens?

Multiplayer does not make a game. However, when you have a mastered a game and want to test your skills against something other than the computer enemies, its fun to go online. Its also fun to have a few friends over for some multiplayer action.

I agree with what everyone is saying, but I think online would be pretty awesome. I'm not going to lie by saying I'm not disappointed with no online.
Where'd you find this out?

jared19 said:
For Metroid fans, not being online is okay. For people not familiar with the game (like myself) its a reason Im not going to get it. Its not that the controls are not sweet (and Im sure they are) and the graphics are good (and Im sure of that too) but the lasting appeal wont be there for me. I dont want another super paper mario sitting on my tv stand collecting dust. '
Super paper mario was fun for the time it took me to beat it, but after that what happens?

Multiplayer does not make a game. However, when you have a mastered a game and want to test your skills against something other than the computer enemies, its fun to go online. Its also fun to have a few friends over for some multiplayer action.
the only thing is that metroid games last a long time on the single player. i'm sure there will be a multiplayer function, but online would just be unnecessary.

put it this way guys:

you want it August 27th no online, awesome single player

or

you want it December 2008, possibly good online, awesome single player

Back