Metroid Prime 3 Multiplayer

FWELR said:
put it this way guys:

you want it August 27th no online, awesome single player

or

you want it December 2008, possibly good online, awesome single player

"Possibly good online" is not worth an extra almost year and a half wait.

yeah, plus that'd be catering to ppl who arent who dont even care...just maybe sum random ppl who dont respect the genre for what it is, and they'd be pissing off the real fans.

Wade said:
"Possibly good online" is not worth an extra almost year and a half wait.
exactly, there's no guaranting that online will be good or great. hunters was pretty good, but if you have a huge environment with 4 players running around on 4 wireless connections, there's probably gonna be some lag. it worked okay on the ds because the areas were pretty small, especially if you did a random match. that's why i hope they took their sweet time with brawl and will give us the ultimate, finished product.

TortillaChip520 said:
surprisingly??

anybody who's considering not buying it because it doesnt have online multiplayer doenst deserve the game to grace their television screen.
Very nicely phrased. Yeah, I will be buying this game regardless of Online or Multiplayer additions or not.

I'm not getting metroid whether it's online or not.. but claiming it would take a year and a half to create online functionality is an exaggeration. Mm'kay.

I'm getting it no matter what, It's one of the main reasons I bought a wii to begin with, I personally don't think Metroid was ever meant to be multiplayer and theirs already tons of multiplayer games out their.

Metroid 3 will be one of the best games of the year, I would chose to play a metroid game over any game even halo I'm just that big of a fan of the series.

powpowpow said:
I'm not getting metroid whether it's online or not.. but claiming it would take a year and a half to create online functionality is an exaggeration. Mm'kay.
is that so? when was brawl originally supposed to come out? something like Launch in November 2006....

when is it coming out? December 2007. if you take it straight from E3 2006, which was a year and a half ago, then it takes a year and a half to develop a good online system. at least for Nintendo, anyway.

edited me = :tard:

Last edited:
TortillaChip520 said:
what?? launch was in '06...... i think u got ur dates mixed up.

Either that, or you and I just became modern day rip van winkles.

I already preordered Prime 3, so obviously, I'm getting it.:cornut:
Even without multiplayer, it will be cool because of the controls. The next Metroid game better be online though.:mad5:

Back