Metroid Prime 3 Multiplayer

You are just brilliant.

TortillaChip520 said:
yeah, plus that'd be catering to ppl who arent who dont even care...just maybe sum random ppl who dont respect the genre for what it is, and they'd be pissing off the real fans.

That's so true. I think it will be multiplayer, but no online features will be available. I played it at E3 and the controls have improved 300%, it was amazing, and the way you open doors is just ooohhh so beautiful. I fell in love with it the moment I played it.

firedragon said:
That's so true. I think it will be multiplayer, but no online features will be available. I played it at E3 and the controls have improved 300%, it was amazing, and the way you open doors is just ooohhh so beautiful. I fell in love with it the moment I played it.

That's cool, so the door opening has obviously improved from Echoes. That's cool because I hated that in echoes. Did you fight any bosses? or just kind of walked around?

jesse1596 said:
now THAT would be dumb, it's not a metroid game without Samus. Thats like a zelda game without link.

It would be a lot like that. Of course, Link is rarely (if ever) the same guy twice. The franchise spans centuries, and there are many "Links". Why not have different bounty hunters taking the lead role in the metroid universe?

How about this comparison--a Zelda game without Zelda (*cough*Link's Awakening*cough*).

cimbom said:
So I was reading up on Metroid Prime 3 and surprisingly there is no online multiplayer. Not only that, but it is rumored that the game will only have single player mode. I was really looking forward to playing this game with friends if not at home then online. The fact that this game has neither function is really going to play a role in whether I buy this game or not. Is this effecting anyone elses decison on buying the game? I know I shouldn't be but how could they ignore this?

Ya, I'm not getting it anymore. I was very exciting to take this game online or even 4 players on the same tv. Metroid Prime Hunters for DS was the best online multiplayer game for DS from IGN awards. Why did they think this would be any less on Wii.

Last edited:
Sarai_132 said:
Ya, I'm not getting it anymore. I was very exciting to take this game online or even 4 players on the same tv. Metroid Prime Hunters for DS was the best online multiplayer game from IGN awards. Why did they think this would be any less on Wii.

Different developers, different perspectives apparently.

Ehh idk if im buying it... I'm never much into single player mode as much as multiplayer, and don't get me wrong - MP is a great series, but Nintendo seems to me is lazy on this one by not having wifi capabilities... Maybe its the producer though. Who knows...

Sarai_132 said:
Ya, I'm not getting it anymore. I was very exciting to take this game online or even 4 players on the same tv. Metroid Prime Hunters for DS was the best online multiplayer game for DS from IGN awards. Why did they think this would be any less on Wii.
Metroid Prime Hunters is a very different game from the other Metroid Prime games. If you've played the multiplayer mode in MP2, you'd know that the games aren't very well suited for multiplayer.

One day, it's going to be people who whine about things like this who will be the downfall of great single player games like Metroid

i really dont care the multiplayer for echoes sucked so im just hoping for a good single player game

Back