Metroid Prime 3 official boxart +conformation of no online

Thundercun7

Banned
Jun 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
6847-9373-0836-0292
metroid_prime_3_box.jpg

For all you so eager to play the game that Nintendo is touting as the best first person shooter experience since Halo, here’s something to make you drool! The game still appears to be set for release in North America on August 20th of this year. Personally, I can’t wait.

Sadly, the lack of a blue wi-fi sticker on the box is a real shame. I for one was really hoping to play online.

Thundercun7 said:
metroid_prime_3_box.jpg

For all you so eager to play the game that Nintendo is touting as the best first person shooter experience since Halo, here’s something to make you drool! The game still appears to be set for release in North America on August 20th of this year. Personally, I can’t wait.

Sadly, the lack of a blue wi-fi sticker on the box is a real shame. I for one was really hoping to play online.

Doesn't mean they won't slap it on later on ;)
I think ninty may want to surprise the consumers and confirm online just before release.
That's what i think

Edit : And they didn't confirm it not online..

lee.jarratt said:
I think ninty may want to surprise the consumers and confirm online just before release.
That's what i think

i pray that they put it online... they need to make MORE games online!!

lee.jarratt said:
That's what i think

I still doubt that they will, because if it really comes out 8/20 I think they would have announced it by now. I guess anything could happen though!

manufan15 said:
I still doubt that they will, because if it really comes out 8/20 I think they would have announced it by now. I guess anything could happen though!

Think of the 'every body votes' channel, no-one expected that.

lee.jarratt said:
Think of the 'every body votes' channel, no-one expected that.

True. They've suprised us before, I do hope that they make wifi just like Hunters.

That's a cool MP3: C box. Too bad there is no online play though, that could have made all the difference.

FR. said:
That's a cool MP3: C box. Too bad there is no online play though, that could have made all the difference.

I thought you left..

I'm incredibly excited for it. I'll play it and probably love it with or without WiFi, though wifi would make it soooo much better. =p

Wii_Smurf said:
Already Posted Here

My bad

Doesn't mean they won't slap it on later on
That's what i think

Well, If it was online, i can't see any reason as to why they wouldn't announce it. Their objective is to sell as many copies of the game as possible, hyping up its online capabilities would be the logical thing to do.

As to confirmation, i'm pretty sure it's already been almost completely confirmed. this is kind of the nail in the coffin if you get me.

Wii_Smurf said:
Best do,
My god that game will suck otherwise
Wow, you've obviously never played Metroid Prime.
Metroid Prime doesn't need online guys... play it... awesome SP experience. Online would be okay if they put it in there, but it doesn't really work. MP is not about shooting, it's about exploration.

How would Tomb Raider work online?

If the symbol isn't on there now, it's not going to be online. Battalion Wars 2 which comes out in September has the WiFi symbol on its box. Mario Strikers US version which comes out at the end of July has the WiFi symbol on its box. If MP3 was online the symbol would be there now.

Back