Metroid Prime 3 official boxart +conformation of no online

I never said that, i said they need to do exactly what they're doing!

Here let me put it like this,(this is true) Nintendo is winning b/c it has casual and hardcore gamers coming at its disposal, so i was searching the web on google and saw that microsoft is trying to do the same thing nintendo is doing and reaching out to the casual ppl........why? Thats nintendo's main selling point!
Without that, to tell the truth, im not sure nintendo would be where it is today!

"So its not about copying, its about doing what somebody else did and making it better!"

Thundercun7 said:
metroid_prime_3_box.jpg

For all you so eager to play the game that Nintendo is touting as the best first person shooter experience since Halo, here’s something to make you drool! The game still appears to be set for release in North America on August 20th of this year. Personally, I can’t wait.

Sadly, the lack of a blue wi-fi sticker on the box is a real shame. I for one was really hoping to play online.

You think that becuase of the lack of blue sticker, its not online? :lol:

They maybe waiting to say that metroid prime 3 will have online capabilities at e3 so they can use the element of surprise.

Warrior said:
You think that becuase of the lack of blue sticker, its not online? :lol:
Well no ****... You act like that's not a fair assumption...

If it has online it will have that "blue sticker."

I wanted online for this game but it's not online now stop twisting everything around.... NO ONLINE

StevenNevets said:

I wanted online for this game but it's not online now stop twisting everything around.... NO ONLINE

Oh dear... :wtf:

StevenNevets said:

Or maybe they just ran out of blue stickers... didn't think of that now did you!

StevenNevets said:

no..........

Nintendo is really starting to tick me off. It's definantly not what it used to be (Nintendo 64 Generation). First off, they need to take a look at who they're third-party supporters are. Then, you have to keep up with Microsoft, you can't just not include multiplayer on one of your biggest franchise games. It's just not what it used to be.

Back