Metroid Prime 3 official boxart +conformation of no online

This game needs online!

I'll still get it even if it doesn't, but it'd be in Nintendo's best interest to have online for this game.

toXic said:
...it'd be in Nintendo's best interest to have online for this game.

Very true. Just by this thread's example, Nintendo would sell so many more copies if they took this game online. I don't see why they wouldn't since they made the DS version online.

JD1269 said:
Very true. Just by this thread's example, Nintendo would sell so many more copies if they took this game online. I don't see why they wouldn't since they made the DS version online.

Well for one it probably will be online.

People are paranoid it won't because the first pic of the box doesn't have a wifi sticker. Well guess what people, these pictures of the MP3 box, isn't even a box. Why would they digitally put in a picture of a wifi sticker...

but it is possible to waste money putting a game online. Especially if people stop playng it online after a month or so.

vagrant said:
Well for one it probably will be online.

People are paranoid it won't because the first pic of the box doesn't have a wifi sticker. Well guess what people, these pictures of the MP3 box, isn't even a box. Why would they digitally put in a picture of a wifi sticker...

but it is possible to waste money putting a game online. Especially if people stop playng it online after a month or so.

Very true. I kept thinking back to that. I guess we will all just have to wait, listen, and see.

This game should be online, with new weapons and new characters from "Hunters". If not, then it will not the game would not suck, it will be bad cause it doesnt have online play, the rest of it like the other Primes will be good!
I agree with you other guys saying it needs more weapons, your right............so what if they add new characters from "hunters" put a bit more weapons on their and go online with 24 other different ppl around the world!
I think nintendo should think about doing that also!

i know it's possible, but im willing to risk my reputation for it. i believe the Metroid Prime series is perfect just how it is, as a one player campaign.

manufan15 said:
I still doubt that they will, because if it really comes out 8/20 I think they would have announced it by now. I guess anything could happen though!

you're forgetting, this is NINTENDO. They always think outside the box.

Back