Metroid Prime 3 -or- Tomb Raider: Anniversary?

Wulf

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Ocala, Florida
I have Zelda, and for my birthday in a few days I want another Wii game. Metroid Prime 3 or Tomb Raider: Anniversary?

My question is wich would you guys go with?

Im a proud owner of a Nintendo Wii as of Christmas 2007 becuase my dad has "connections".

Thank lord he's a UPS manager. He's such a nice guy, he went through so much trouble and had all the truck drivers who deliver to Gamestop get me one if they came across it.

I feel so lucky. I'm sorry for everyone who does not have a Wii, it is truly amazing console. I couldn't be happier switching from Wii Sports and Zelda having fun doing anything.

So, I need another game to play when I get bored of Zelda. Metroid or Tomb Raider? Hmm...

I like to brag about my dad. ;)

Im a proud owner of a Wii because I used my hard earned cash to buy it last February from Wal-mart. I drive a lame 1990 Honda Accord which drove me to said location which I was lucky enough to spot one last Wii left, even though I wasn't actually looking for it =D

Anyway, aside from jokes I would definately got for MP3. I need not explain why. If you need proof, compare reviews. MP3 all the way! Then get RE4 for sure and for some online action dive into Medal of Honor: Heroes 2.

T3kNi9e said:
Im a proud owner of a Wii because I used my hard earned cash to buy it last February from Wal-mart. I drive a lame 1990 Honda Accord which drove me to said location which I was lucky enough to spot one last Wii left, even though I wasn't actually looking for it =D

Anyway, aside from jokes I would definately got for MP3. I need not explain why. If you need proof, compare reviews. MP3 all the way! Then get RE4 for sure and for some online action dive into Medal of Honor: Heroes 2.

Psh. My dad still had to buy it. o_O; We are just lucky not going through as much trouble finding one. =P

I was leaning towards MP3 too, to be honest. Just not completely sure.

NO QUESTION ABOUT IT - All reason, logic and sensibility scream out with obviousness...
METROID PRIME 3!!!
Hands down. That game was the freaking $#!T!
That is of course if you're into things like
great gameplay
awesome graphics
sweet storyline
incredible puzzles
mindblowing art direction
nice length
tons of bosses
deep exploration
creepy atmosphere
tons of fun all the way through

But if you're not really into that stuff then well, I can't help you.
Go buy Super Mario Galaxy instead of Tomb raider.
That game will blow your mind with awesomeness as well.
:)

This is a no brainer.

Either you buy one of the highest rated games ever, said to revolutionize gameplay controls, great story, amazing graphics for a wii game.

Or

An old so-so game that has been ported...

Metroid, hands down.

MP3 all the way, it's my favorite of the trilogy. This futuristic game delivers a great gaming experience for all Wii owners.

Back