Metroid Prime 3 Question (plz comment)

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
ok im thinking of getting this game and i was wondering if the camera is different than the first Metroid Prime. Ok is the camera like red steel where you move the cursor all the way to the left to turn left or do i use the nunchuck anolog to look left like in metroid prime? :scared:

Its alot easier that way, dont you think? :D

please comment cause i dont like games that i use the same anolog for multiple things :D

oh and if you mind please tell me if the game gets really hard. im not that good in fast rushed games ;)

I heard that its like a 9.0 and thats a really good score. but i wanna hear it from the gamers lol.

trevpimp said:
ok im thinking of getting this game and i was wondering if the camera is different than the first Metroid Prime. Ok is the camera like red steel where you move the cursor all the way to the left to turn left or do i use the nunchuck anolog to look left like in metroid prime? :scared:

Its alot easier that way, dont you think? :D

please comment cause i dont like games that i use the same anolog for multiple things :D

oh and if you mind please tell me if the game gets really hard. im not that good in fast rushed games ;)

I heard that its like a 9.0 and thats a really good score. but i wanna hear it from the gamers lol.

Don't worry about all that. You can adjust the camera scrolling/aiming sensitivity to however you like.

(Oh, and Metroid Prime 3 is arguably the best game on the Wii by far)

the analog on the nunchuck is used to go forward and backwards...you point the wii remote left or right to turn and aim your weapon.

In my opinion...MP3 is the best game on Wii so far, and its not too hard. Im just playing it on Normal right now and I've gotten stuck only a couple times...but it's all do-able.

GC8 said:
the analog on the nunchuck is used to go forward and backwards...you point the wii remote left or right to turn and aim your weapon.

In my opinion...MP3 is the best game on Wii so far, and its not too hard. Im just playing it on Normal right now and I've gotten stuck only a couple times...but it's all do-able.

thanks man you just got repped!! :D

MP3 has the best FPS controls by a long way, i really think that they rival a keyboard/mouse setup because it feels so natural and fluid.

The camera is like Red Steel except 100 times better, especially on advanced controls. You dont have to aim right to the edge of the screen to turn and if you do happen to point offscreen too far it wont go into a mad spin like Red Steel sometimes did.

raisinghelen said:
MP3 has the best FPS controls by a long way, i really think that they rival a keyboard/mouse setup because it feels so natural and fluid.

The camera is like Red Steel except 100 times better, especially on advanced controls. You dont have to aim right to the edge of the screen to turn and if you do happen to point offscreen too far it wont go into a mad spin like Red Steel sometimes did.

yeah thats true about red steel. now im gonna get this game (just gotta wait untill deh money comes in :D)

im broke right now. lol

Honestly, I think the controls for MP3 were perfected for the Wii. Everything does exacly what it is supposed to do, and respond the way it is supposed to.

Do not hesitate buying MP3

Back