Metroid Prime 3 U.K. Lanch Tomorrow The Wait Is Over

tomqman

The Evil Of Nintendo
Nov 29, 2006
U.K.
Wii Online Code
0430-9009-6263-5525
So whos looking foward to it. ive got my preorder waiting for me to go get it :). this games looks great and its not fair that its been out in america before us.

skool sucks said:
i got mine preorderd is it online
nope and thats the only gay thing about the game :(

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo online that sucks

skool sucks said:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo online that sucks
dont worry people say that its the best wii game out

I'm looking forward, but I doubt I'll be able to play much. I'm going away Monday and will probably be busy all of Friday...

D:

i got all off 2morrow to play it the ive got work sat and sun the im not home untill monday after noon which sucks :(

tomqman said:
nope and thats the only gay thing about the game :(

What thats the only homosexual thing about this game or thats the only bright and colourful thing?

=/

it's a superb game. . . if they made an online mode the story mode would suffer.

my only complaint is that it was a bit short.

I think I liked TP a little bit better overall, even though it was a bit easy.

EDIT: for all you UK ppl getting the game use this for the difficulty modes:

Normal = pussy mode
Veteran = normal
Hypermode = fairly hard

Last edited:
I already got it! Bought it yesterday :D:D:D ( Live in the netherlands )

Its a great game! Graphics are awesome

JAKE196 said:
it's a superb game. . . if they made an online mode the story mode would suffer.

my only complaint is that it was a bit short.

I think I liked TP a little bit better overall, even though it was a bit easy.

EDIT: for all you UK ppl getting the game use this for the difficulty modes:

Normal = pussy mode
Veteran = normal
Hypermode = fairly hard

So, before you start, you get to pick the difficulty? Or is it so that you have to play it first in Veteran to unlock hypermode...

Har har! We got it first! Eat that, you crumpet munchers! :ciappa:

LOL, I'm just kidding. It looks like an amazing game though. Good luck killing them space pirates. ARRRR

I'm getting it, as soon as I have the time. Today I'm a little busy (laser tag!), and I have to study over the weekend. Maths exam next week :sick: . I have 9 past papers to do in the next couple of days...

Back