Metroid Prime 3 U.K. Lanch Tomorrow The Wait Is Over

I had this pre-ordered and it arrived yesterday, so I got it the day before it officially came out (as usual with Internet orders!). I didn't have much time to play it yesterday though, but I'm going to beast it now for around 10 hours. From what I've played, this game is awesome! I absolutely love it and after I've checked the latest [news] on the web I'm going to go play it.

meh...sold my copy last week. at least i got 27.50 (USD) for it. i liked it but not enough to ever finish it. lol

Yeah, I have been playing through this game today, and I have to say, it looks and plays brilliantly. The visuals are clear and smooth and the controls work really well. :)

Its a great game, I've been so busy its been hard to find playing time but I'm getting thru it slowly but surely. I said before when the game came out in North America online didn't matter to me, plenty of other multiplayer games out their.

I picked this up last Friday only got to play it for the first time today

Wow this game is f**king awesome the controls the graphics it is all superb I have only played up to the first boss so far but damm this is excellent I like the aspect of using the wii remote to interact with the ship and turning controls etc,

Control wise damm retro have sealed this for sure other developers pay attention this is how FPS controls should be done!

I can't wait to play it again but I know if I head upstairs to continue I will probally skive off work tommorow lol

Back