Metroid Prime 3 VS Halo 3

I am not a Metroid fan so I would go with Halo 3. Metroid is just a shooting game with weird extra action like rolling in a ball. Halo games are normal shooting games, thats what I like.

Metroid doesn't have nearly the size of a fanbase as Halo. Also, Halo 3 is anticipated much more than Metroid. So I'd go with Halo 3.

I dunno.. Metroid is looking pretty sweet.. and i didnt care for the first two.. i really like the graphics for metroid.. the energy charging and stuff.. Itll need more variety of weapons/costumes to beat halo tho. halo is good too tho.. we will have to wait and see..

halo just have a big size of fan in US.
what about asian and EU

I dont see why it matters hehe, Wii will buy MP3, Xbox360 will buy Halo3 lol.

i never liked halo tooo much anyways.

NjD00 said:
Sweet! I didn't know the games were fighting one another.

Yeah, Halo used to always come over and chill at Metroid's house, and bring food and beer and such. Then one day while Metroid was passed out drunk, Halo stole his Wii and all his games.

After that, it was totally on.

Moten said:
Yeah, Halo used to always come over and chill at Metroid's house, and bring food and beer and such. Then one day while Metroid was passed out drunk, Halo stole his Wii and all his games.

After that, it was totally on.

lmao.

ooo hard question, i'm a fan of them both. Well halo 3 is looking likes it had sweet graphics not just that but definetly next gen graphics, leaving metriod with pretty sweet graphic but not the same.

Theres no doubt that both of them will be awsome. however Halo 3, you have: new weapons, flying different aircraft like the pelecan, new AI, new story line and so forth.

metriod however: always has different but ironicly samey guns, different suits for samus. But on a down note, it has samey story lines and NO flying any aircraft. But hopefuly metriod 3 you will be able to fly samus's space craft....that wud be sweet.

but on the whole i'de go with halo.......but i dont have a 360 lol so, hopefully come out on PC.

Back