Metroid Prime 3

i've never played a metroid game, although i have read a lot about it. it definitely looks cool and i'm looking forward to it. I still can't believe that that guy said the game will be perfect. Could this be the next great game?

Borch712ers said:
Yes, I agree. Anything else to say? I like that you are supporting nintendo, but dont you think your post is kinda...bland? Next time try throwing in a couple questions. Here I'll help you out: Anybody know the latest news on when MP3 is scheduled to be released. The last I heard it was anywhere from March to Mid-Fall.[/QUOTE

My post was a statement not a question. I thought it would be a helpful post for poeple who don't know about the game and urge them to check out the video at gamespot.

Guitarsmasher108 said:
yea definitely, halo doesnt really have "boses", theyre just fights that are slightly hard than regular enemies and go along with the story line. IMO a boss is difficult to defeat or MUST require some type of strategy, halo's single player sadly didnt have any of that since they werent hard (unless on uber godly mode), and the strategy was the same to kill regular enemies.

but thats besides that point, i think the single player will be great, i thought that the storyline for MP1 was one of the best ive ever played through, im sure nintendo will carry on the title of awesome MP storylines.

As for online.........i would be amazed if we could go online and fight it out alone or on teams, but if there wont be an online, the game will still be great.

Expect the worse to happen so that if it does happen, you wont be so upset

And can master chief roll into a ball I don't think so and yeah Halo is only good multiplayer and online and MP3 (Hey that's funny I wonder if they planned that) is deffinetly Nintendo's way of saying "Suck it Microsoft, now we have the dominant FPS

Borch712ers said:
Yes, I agree. Anything else to say? I like that you are supporting nintendo, but dont you think your post is kinda...bland? Next time try throwing in a couple questions. Here I'll help you out: Anybody know the latest news on when MP3 is scheduled to be released. The last I heard it was anywhere from March to Mid-Fall.
Since when were you the adviser of how others posts? His post was a valid and worthwhile one. He put his opinion forward and in the process started a topic for people to discuss the game further.

Hotspur Warrior said:
Since when were you the adviser of how others posts? His post was a valid and worthwhile one. He put his opinion forward and in the process started a topic for people to discuss the game further.

i agree with that guy. If you're going to start a thread, you should either be seeking information or giving others some good well written information. Saying i think this game is good is pointless.

Hotspur Warrior said:

woah woah woah bud. I never said I was the advisor of ****. And I also never said that his post wasnt valid, because it is a valid post, but it is also a pointless one. I have seen a lot of kids in the past get flamed to hell because of posts like these where they talk about generic things like 'i think this game is good', so I was just trying to protect the guy in his further posts by suggesting that he add more depth to the thread topic.

chill out man.

Back