metroid prime 3

trisyyy said:
i already made a tread 4 this, metroid 3 almost out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

also theres no online dude.

lol this thread was here earlier.....

Also jesse1596: Not meant to be online?? With the way you reason, almost no game would be meant to be online. In the time when metroid came out there where no online games lol. If we all thought the way you do we would never be playing an online game. Games can evolve. Also Metroid Prime 2 ( gamecube ) had multiplayer so not only the DS version has multi-player.

And the comparison with Halo... STOP THAT PLEASE ! They are 2 different games.

Online not a huge deal? Do you know medal of honor allied assault? Still being played on the internet. Its a game from almost 6 years ago if not longer. Counter Strike? Star Craft? OLD GAMES STILL BEING PLAYED ONLINE ! Online could expand a games life-time A LOT !

Mario strikers? I dont think this would be such a big hit if it didnt had online.

Last edited:
I am not sure if I will be renting this or purchasing this. I will most likely read reviews or else my cousin will probably be getting it so I might borrow it from him.

I stand by what I said cyberzomby, metroid is not an online game. The game was always ment to be an awesome single player game wether side scrolling or first person. Yeah they branched off with multiplayer in echoes but that sucked and they tried the online thing with hunters and I heard that sucked too. If you want to blast the crap out of somebody online play Halo.

Why could Rare not make a Metroid Prime hunters style for Wii? Built from the ground up with Controls/graphics the same as corruption?
If they don't then what game for the Wii will give us the Quake/unreal tournament/Halo online gameplay exp that those who are dissapointed that MP3 insn't online seem to want?? Is there any franchise on the way? Some online fragfest to get out your frustrations.
Any thoughts???

Im hoping Battalion Wars will give us a small taste of what it will be like. Be it only a tiny fraction

Fair enough Jesse. +1 rep for you ;)

jesse1569 has a good point, metroid prime has mainly been a single player, non-online game, and 1 and 2 was awsome but they wernt online, the multi-player on the 2nd was pretty crap, so they should stick to leaving it at a single player game.

cyberzomby said:
Im hoping Battalion Wars will give us a small taste of what it will be like. Be it only a tiny fraction

Fair enough Jesse. +1 rep for you ;)

Thanks cyberzomby and I repped you as well.

Only 11 more days:cool:

7 more days to go, I'm heading to EB games after work today to pay off my pre-order. I was away for the weekend and the EB games stores I went to had prime 3 display boxes which just got me more excited for the big release.

I'm going to play Super Metroid on my SNES to get me jacked for the big release. Haven't played it since right before echoes came out.

I was excited for MP3 but after seeing previews and reading reviews for Bioshock for the 360, this game makes metroid look like crap, I really have no reason to get Mp3 after I get Bioshock tommorow. If any of you own a 360 I would say go get this game. Not trying to bash MP3 or anything It's just that this game looks amazing. Probly will pick up MP3 when its cheaper than $50

I don't believe that at all, Prime 3 will be an awesome game. I think bioshock and prime 3 have 1 thing in common and that's first person, other than that they are completly different games.

But hey you know, to each their own, you get what you want to get. Metroid prime 3 will probaly get cheaper in maybe 1-2 years.

Back