Metroid Prime 3

jcezzz

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2008
I am new at this game and cant get past the Berserka in the first part of the game. Any ideas would be appreciated.
thx

You tried scanning it? That usualy tells you at least a clue of how to beat any boss.

It was a good tip to scan the sucker (Berserka lord) to determine how to kill it. Scan says that the only way is for the Berserka to hit itsself with the balls it shoots out of his head. Dang, how the heck to you make it do that, when he is shooting them at me? would love to get by this thing......

Last edited:
That guy is easy compared to other bosses in the game. Just shoot the balls as they are coming toward you. They're plenty big enough.

Simply keep shooting at his body/head all the time without stopping then once he is making balls and launching at you shoot them and they should return to hit him.

Job Done.

Are you sure you're playing it at the right difficulty? If you're new to the game I'd recommend starting over with normal if you're not playing it like so already. Later bosses are a LOT harder - good luck. :smilewinkgrin:

Thanks for all the help. That was so simple. Shoula figured it out myself. Now that I am through that I have made it to next the Planet and second location there. Hard to stop!!!!

not much to do other than improving your aiming and learning to fire faster

=/

(duck hunt anyone?)

Back