Metroid Prime 3

StevenNevets said:
I should be getting this.

But don't you guys think the game will be un-complete if it has no online/multiplayer support?

I agree. MPH was awesome mainly because of the online multiplayer. Adding it to a console version would be great.

That may be the reason they delayed the game until 2007. (At least that's what I'm hoping)

Prime 3 is going to be different than prime 2, its believed to be easier since alot of the "hassles" and micromanagement of prime and prime 2 has been eliminated ( Such as beam swapping )

Im pretty sure it will be able to go online. Think about it, we live in a society where it is no longer acceptable to game purely alone. All the other gaming consoles released with online for almost all of their games, the Wii would completely fail if it only had a few games online, those being the not popular ones. I almost expect to see any game which has multiplayer, like red steel, wii sports, and rayman, to be ported over to online. Only of course, if the wii wants to keep succeeding.

It doesn't have like auto-lock aiming or anything like that doesn't? I like to do the aiming myself, and that takes away from the gameplay.

I have wanted this game more than zelda. I have always been a huge fan of metroid, and this one is going to be awesome! I hope they have multiplayer :)

PersianCowboy said:
It doesn't have like auto-lock aiming or anything like that doesn't? I like to do the aiming myself, and that takes away from the gameplay.

You can autolock on targets by pressing B, however, some targets are immune to this.

If they had the option to turn off auto lock, that would be cool. It would just be hard fighting a boss for the first time, when you don't know where to shoot to do damage.

Back