Metroid prime corruption is now available for Reserve

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
http://gonintendo.com/?p=17684

I’ve only marked this a rumor because I haven’t seen the official document yet…but it should be on the way. Readers Kutage and Ratherbeinjapan are both employees of GameStop/EB Games, and they separately emailed me to tell me about a corporate office email they received. According to the email, official reserves for Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (and Mario Strikers Charged) start today. These stores usually can’t start taking reserves until they get the go ahead from the publisher. Now all we have to figure out is just how much time Nintendo thinks they need in order to build some good reserve buzz!

Update - Reader B sent in two new links that just popped up, preorder pages for Metroid Prime 3: Corruption at Best Buy and GameStop

i am not sure if i am picking this up whenever it comes out.....

Does this imply that Corruption will be the first of the 'big three' to release? I really hope so. Although, that would probably also confirm a holiday release for ssbb, and thats a long time.

Please keep this thread updated.

Does this mean that Corruption will be coming out about the same time as strikers (July-August for US I think)? Sites like this have to get the get-go from nintendo to post pre-orders, so this means that ninty must be releasing it fairly soon, right?

Single player, Multiplayer (Wi-Fi play still TBA)

i hope so but i'v enever played any prime games over a couple of minute, i plan to play the other two prior to buying the third one during the summer,so hwo would multiplayer work

two samus's against each other?

also this was on wikipedia

In late April, 2007, IGN editor Matt Cassimasina revealed that the game would be shown in detail during May of that year. He later confirmed that this event would take place the week of May 20th.

so if that is true, it will probably be the first

Last edited:
They could always bring back the other hunters for WiFi, if available :thumbsup:

I just finished up the first two Primes, and I'm rllllllllllly excited for this one. I hope it's not a let down.

Another thread I can't begin to comment on it's so funny that's 2 in one day

oh kay well, reading nintendo power, i was kinda looking for the defeat of the smash files and nintendo power's sorta fail to that, but they had samus/zero suit samus in two different issues, buying them an extra month for nintendo to leak some SSBB info, now since metroid prime 3 well phave some information released, i wonder if it's possible if they'll release brawl information at the same time, anyone know of any gaming/nintendo event during that time?

Last edited:
I think Ripley, Wind Waker Link and one other have been confirmed

WiiZero said:
I think Ripley, Wind Waker Link and one other have been confirmed

2 things wrong with that it's ridley not ripley, and the other is bowser jr...however this is a rumour that someone made up......your too gullible, wikipedia has all the info

I went to Babbages today and the guy said today was the first day they started taking reserves. He said its scheduled to release on August 1st!

Just because they put it up for reserve doesn't mean it's coming out anytime soon.
I shop at play.com and super mario galaxy, mp3 and ssbb are up for pre-orders and have been for a long time.
lee.j

Back