metroid prime (gamecube) question

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
ok when you enter that 1st dungean and you have to fight that huge plant by shooting at those mirrors and then you beat it and you get the varia suit what do you do after that cause on the map it showed a building on the red panuels but i don know how to get their

zeon9881 said:
ok when you enter that 1st dungean and you have to fight that huge plant by shooting at those mirrors and then you beat it and you get the varia suit what do you do after that cause on the map it showed a building on the red panuels but i don know how to get their
Metroid Prime 1 is the best game! Metroid Prime 2 is the worst game!! Yay!!!

anyway...hm...
it's been a long time since I played it so I can't answer that question :ciappa:

if you are referring to red door, you have to fire a rocket to destroy and enter.

If you are saying that maps gave you a direction with ? mark, you just need to go toward that direction.

zeon9881 said:
whys 2 bad?

Have you ever watched the movie Kill Bill?
Kill Bill vol.1 was all about action whereas
Kill Bill vol.2 was about 90%dialogue + 10% action.

Same thing goes for Metroid Prime2.

Unlike Metroid Prime1, all the ammo are limited.
If you use fire to kill enemy in Metroid1, you use fire to unlock the door in Metroid2.

Metroid prime2 is all about opening the door and solving puzzles and can't find much action.

There are white/black guns and white gun works better against black enemy...etc.
But you can still kill the black enemies using a normal gun and there is no point of wasting your white gun bullets and if you do, you will find yourself running out of ammo and have to find ammo before you unlock the door.

The worst problem is moving from light world to dark world or the dark to light workd. They show you 8 sec of same, boring, repeatitive movie over and over and you just have to watch it as if it's a loading screen. There are also tons of puzzles involving both light and dark world so you have to cross these two worlds back and forth numerous time = numerous boring 8 sec movie.....no action.

JoonKimDDS said:
There are white/black guns and white gun works better against black enemy...etc.
But you can still kill the black enemies using a normal gun and there is no point of wasting your white gun bullets and if you do, you will find yourself running out of ammo and have to find ammo before you unlock the door.

you know, if u just hold the fire button down, u can fire a regular shot of the special weapons if ur out of ammo...

metroid prime 2 is a great game, i recomend it, especiallly if you plan on geting #3

TortillaChip520 said:
you know, if u just hold the fire button down, u can fire a regular shot of the special weapons if ur out of ammo...

metroid prime 2 is a great game, i recomend it, especiallly if you plan on geting #3

I know that I can still fire the refular shot but I have to hold like 3 sec to just fire 1 regular shot. I believe they should've made it infinite like the 1st game did. 1st game had both great action and puzzle but 2nd game got rid of action by doing so + adding light/dark world.

ya im gonna get metroid 2 plus i have the eb games card that slashes 10 % off of used games

TortillaChip520 said:
wow, how long did u stay up?
whatever game I buy, I usually see the ending within a week.
I usually play 5~10 hours a day.

Anyway many ppl like metroid2, and I guess I am a rare case but I am also known for being a tough critique:)

BTW, I bought Zelda:TP 2 days ago at 6pm and I am about to enter the water tample.
Hopefully I will see the ending in next 3~5 days.

Last edited:
Back