Metroid Prime Hunters: What's the verdict?

KPac511

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
The reviews I read all over the place for Metroid Prime Hunters are really mixed, so I dunno what to believe... So I'm wondering if anybody could tell me if I'd like it based on a few things:
There isn't a Metroid game I DON'T absolutely love.
The only things I'm worried about are what I hear of the controls being clumsy and that the graphics look a LITTLE subpar. Obviously they're not GameCube level stuff, but better than SNES... and there was never an N64 Metroid game so I know it had to be in the middle somewhere
As far as the graphics... do they even matter? I mean Metroid Prime on GC you're usually moving around enough that you don't even really have much time to make out specific graphics anyway, you just know you gotta run like hell haha So is that the case here, too?

I'm probably gonna buy it either way, I just wanna know if it's gonna be one where I play it, beat it, and it collects dust... or if I'm gonna be begging everybody to get it so I can milk the online play.

Thanks

well the single player i thought was a little bland but the multiplayer is the real reason to get hunters. There is even voice chat with your friends!

Controls were a pain in the butt when I got the game. So I decided to switech em up! instead of tapping the touch screen to shoot I made it so R was shooting and the D pad was for moving back foward left right, and the touch screen was to much Different axis. - | Really good. On line multiplayer is great, Watch for the hackers though. and Single player is fun too =) enjoy it.

the graphics of metriod is really good it can be close to GameCube graphics better graphics then N64. I heard nintendo tryed really hard to improve the graphics and make it look like if its gamecube graphics, they did really well, i never played metriod and this one was the first one and i loved it i just dont have it, but i will buy it again its worth it.

GAMES I RECOMMEND:
POKEMON DIAMOND/PEARL
METRIOD
NEW SUPER MARIO BROS.
MARIO KART DS

Since the DS came out, Nintendo has been improving the graphics and i bet with the Expansion (Memory) Pack it will even make it look better and better graphics, for games that might make use of the Expansion pack.

KPac511 said:

yes people who cheat. Use AR and cannot die. It sounds stupid but I did fight some people using it. Got stupid so logged off. You can youtube it and see how dumb it is.

Yeah the troubles of playing random people online. Ah well, still better than nothing... usually

Back