Metroid prime in brawl

TortillaChip520

One of the Oceanic 6
Jun 4, 2007
ARizona
why is it that all things samus/metroid prime related things in brawl are only from metroid prime 1??

there are many levels, characters, items etc. they could've taken from prime 2 or 3.

i mean, even all the music is from Prime 1!

but still...i mean, prime 3 was the only one for wii, and had much more content than the other two...and prime 2 was the only one w/ multiplayer, that's gotta count for something...

i can only hope... prime 1 is the only one i haven't beaten, so i have no idea where half that stuff comes from!

well since we know everything there is to know about the game, i also do not know why its only prime 1 stuff, because i, like the rest of you guys, know everything there is ...to know ....about the game....

0_o

PS props to me for asking syntax to reopen this thread and props to syntax for reopening it and being a nice guy/mod, unlike some others '*anti-reminisces about Nsider mods*

samXcor3 said:
well since we know everything there is to know about the game, i also do not know why its only prime 1 stuff, because i, like the rest of you guys, know everything there is ...to know ....about the game....

0_o

PS props to me for asking syntax to reopen this thread and props to syntax for reopening it and being a nice guy/mod, unlike some others '*anti-reminisces about Nsider mods*

i asked him too....i think we should have a fight to the death to see who get's that 'props'

well dark samus will probably have something to do with the game(costume, AT), and she wasn't in metroid prime 1 correct?

mushroomedmario said:
i asked him too....i think we should have a fight to the death to see who get's that 'props'

well dark samus will probably have something to do with the game(costume, AT), and she wasn't in metroid prime 1 correct?

i never played prime 1 but i do think she'll be in the game. PS he message ME back..did he message you?:smilewinkgrin:

EDIT: Was Melee out before Prime 2?

hm i dunno then. maybe its just on popularity of the game. but i cant see them NOT referencing prime 3, even including a bounty hunter in samus' subspace. i'm sure theyd wanna plug it as much as possible. then again, they are content with just "viral word of mouth" right?

samXcor3 said:
hm i dunno then. maybe its just on popularity of the game. but i cant see them NOT referencing prime 3, even including a bounty hunter in samus' subspace. i'm sure theyd wanna plug it as much as possible. then again, they are content with just "viral word of mouth" right?

hmm well samus might again be the only one from her series as a playable character (not many options), so they might emphasis metroid prime in subspace....i can see hunters being AT's...and ridley/kraid being bosses

i think they should. Link got updated into twillight princess version so why not samus into corruption version.
what changes coud they do to samus for her to resemble corruption though..
-they could make her go into hyper mode for a while, but that would change the char up a bit too much, and there already is zero suit.
-they could make it that she can jump around in morph ball mode, that would be cool, or just maybe an overall better use of the morph ball.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
i think they should. Link got updated into twillight princess version so why not samus into corruption version.
what changes coud they do to samus for her to resemble corruption though..
-they could make her go into hyper mode for a while, but that would change the char up a bit too much, and there already is zero suit.
-they could make it that she can jump around in morph ball mode, that would be cool, or just maybe an overall better use of the morph ball.

yeah what they should do is b-down for ball mode, than b-down again for bomb

they should at least use stuff from Prime 2, that game came out 3 years ago. i think instead of changing costume colors, it should be a different costume i.e. light suit samus, dark suit samus, phazon suit samus...

but yet they haven't even made anything to aknowledge the existence of metroid primes 2 & 3... would a bryyo stage hurt, or maybe some music from the emperor ing battle?

Last edited:
Back