Metroid Prime looks..

Beach Bum

Wiitard
Nov 27, 2006
Puerto Rico
Wii Online Code
6955-5026-5200-6345
I never had the chance to fully play any games of the Metroid's Saga. So since I am planning on buying Corruption I went to the store and bought Metroid Prime. The thing is that I don't remember it looking THAT GOOD!!!:devil: I supposed that since the Wii is a more powerful console that the Gamecube it was going to look better but it really ROCKS!! But what rocks even more is that it only was 5.99!! I'm still waiting for my component cables but I suppose that the wii will have support for progressive scan on my GC games... right?

Metroid Prime is awesome, it is a good looking game.. I can't wait for Corruption, I hope it looks like 10x better. :p The only screenshots I've seen right now were just Prime adaptations to use the Wii-mote.

I've never actually played a Metroid game :)yikes:) but I'm definately getting Corruption. Looks so good and the graphics are gonna be gerat. If it has online, it will be a must buy.

MP, for GCN, was surprisingly very impressive visually. Theres no doubt that Corruption will look godlike.

Go to gametrailers.com and look for MP:C (they have many E3 videos of it)

the videos of real people playing look better then the screenshots...:yikes:

StevenNevets said:
Go to gametrailers.com and look for MP:C (they have many E3 videos of it)

the videos of real people playing look better then the screenshots...:yikes:
I've heard most of the screenshots were in very early stages of the game, so they don't look very good. According to some site, it looks better than Halo 2. Not sure how true that is but we can only hope!

Back