Metroid Prime NP Review! 10/10

nice find, especially the size is big enough to read the text

this game looks like it can stand up to the hype and im hyped :p

Shoko said:
meh, yea ur probably right. i hope wat i said was true though. multiplayer on metroid would be so awesome, considering the new controls and weapons and such.

i say the next metroid they make will be online to make up for this one. (and yes, there will be another. they said metroid 3 will end the PRIME SERIES, not the actual metroid series)

Nintendo is the master of making profit. They have an engine to work off of now, why would they just give Multi Player away for free when they know damb well they don't need to. I'm sure they are already working on a Multi Player Metroid much like Hunters was and people will buy it. To be honest it's actually better that way, if there's gana be a Multi Player Metroid then focus on it and do it right.

My Prediction. (Nintendo Stock Holder)

The review is very encourraging, I'm looking forward to playing this game very very much. I'm actually playing metroid fusion to get me in a metroid mode and I plan on tackling super metroid on my SNES next.

I was looking forward to MP3 but I think Bioshock for the 360 will be taking up most of my fps time in the months to come

WiiDS said:
MP3 does utilize wiiconnect24
I know, what I meant is just that it's not used thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat much. or better what THEY meant is that it's not used thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat much

Last edited:
wiiturd said:
I was looking forward to MP3 but I think Bioshock for the 360 will be taking up most of my fps time in the months to come

Cool, and Metroid Prime 3 will be taking up some of your First-Person Adventure(FPA) time.

ajvizzgamer101 said:
Cool, and Metroid Prime 3 will be taking up some of your First-Person Adventure(FPA) time.
whether they label it as a FPA or FPS, it is still a FPS, and BioShock will still be taking up his FPS time.

WiiDS said:
Wrong. There's a huge difference.
Bioshock does look amazing though.
in metroid you scan things and do puzzles. those are basically just features in the game. besides those 2 things it is just shooting enemies. how is that a huge difference between FPS and a FPA.

Metroid is about exploration. It brings you into it's world. FPS's have a linear storyline but are basically all designed around multiplayer and then one player is just thrown in. Plus, you're undermining the scanning. Considering how much information is included and the back stories that are provided the scanning portion of Metroid is pretty significant. And collection, (such as keys or upgrades) I don't recall doing that in any FPS.

Last edited:
WiiDS said:
Metroid is about exploration. It brings you into it's world. FPS's have a linear storyline but are basically all designed around multiplayer and then one player is just thrown in. Plus, you're undermining the scanning. Considering how much information is included and the back stories that are provided the scanning portion of Metroid is pretty significant. And collection, (such as keys or upgrades) I don't recall doing that in any FPS.
you shouldnt sterotype FPSs like that, since it isnt true. Again, those are just things that make metroid an unique FPS.

yea i think im gonna pickthis little one up myslef in nov prolly looks kool...

I think FPA is a pretty dumb term also. It's like this motion theater ride I've seen called Ripley's 4D Moving Theater. And I'm thinking, "No losers, it's STILL called just '3D', no matter how much you try to revolutionize it."
People shouldn't try to change a term we're used to using just to try to be cool.

Back