Metroid Prime Online?

xVendettax

Elite Player
Aug 12, 2007
Michigan(United States)
Wii Online Code
3257-3629-3771-6299
I thought it would be pretty sweet if they made some MP maps into Metroid make it online they could do it but ive never felt like suggesting that to them cause ill get a Automated Email that they will never get. Even if they cant put it online I would just like some MP maps so I can play some Metroid with my friends . What do you guys think?

its bad it was just a bad move. You figure there would of been plenty of characters to play as from just Corruption's cast plus they could of had a Corruption mode which would be kind of like Juggernaught from Halo

If Wii really wanted to take off they gotta build some sort of MP Shooter game. The Wii has all the Characters to do it. But if they would listen to some fans about this they could blow Microsoft and Sony Right of the Map and Nintendo will have its Crown once again. But I think Xbox 360 and Wii are neck and neck right now with Wii and its Suprise Update and Xbox and its halo 3

to all the n00bs posting that they should have done online, quit bitching.

just because a game has some shooting aspects does not mean you turn it into a multiplayer game. corruption is a beautiful game and online would only have distracted retro (which is a small enough company as it is) and taken away from both modes so we would have had a laggy online mode with a maps and an unfulfilling story.

now, to the guy above me who said that Nintendo could have taken back the crown, news flash: they have, dumbass. Wii and DS outsell 360, PS3, PS2, and PSP combined every month.

now, after saying all that, if Retro wanted to, it would be awesome to see the equivilent of Metal Gear Solid Online on Wii, a game made only with online modes. whether or not they do not, i do not care, because there are enough FPS online out there, and the people that only play them are the true n00bs. hardcore play adventure games.

FWELR said:
to all the n00bs posting that they should have done online, quit bitching.

just because a game has some shooting aspects does not mean you turn it into a multiplayer game. corruption is a beautiful game and online would only have distracted retro (which is a small enough company as it is) and taken away from both modes so we would have had a laggy online mode with a maps and an unfulfilling story.

now, to the guy above me who said that Nintendo could have taken back the crown, news flash: they have, dumbass. Wii and DS outsell 360, PS3, PS2, and PSP combined every month.

now, after saying all that, if Retro wanted to, it would be awesome to see the equivilent of Metal Gear Solid Online on Wii, a game made only with online modes. whether or not they do not, i do not care, because there are enough FPS online out there, and the people that only play them are the true n00bs. hardcore play adventure games.

Don't soak your panties, they are just saying it WOULD BE nice to have a online feature.

Wii-Fi said:
i would've bought the game if it had online, and multiplayer maps like Halo but it's single player which is bad...
why is halos single player bad?

Back